Riion

Feb 28, 2017
Before arc 1 ends can you implement a feature were all girls are fully nude in day/night time as a reward for 100% insteaad of just new custumes?

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
Is haku on the game? A trap ou trans would be damm nice.
I AM NOT TALKING FOR THE DEV HERE.

As interesting as it should be the dev will need a very good reason to show Haku here, remember that this game is set during the time skip in which Naruto is training with Jiraiya, meaning that Haku is long dead. It could happen since there is no rule against it and this game is breaking cannon already, but again a very good reason for Haku to be alive should be provided. Again, interesting idea though.

I DID NOT TALK FOR THE DEV HERE.

Reactions: alex2011

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
Is this all still pre time skip?
Well, if you take into account that Tsunade is already Hokage, her face is not on the mountain yet, Sakura is studying under her already and there's literally no mentions of Naruto and Sasuke whereabouts, I think we can all safely believe that this is actually happening during the time skip, meaning that Naruto is with Jiraiya, Sasuke with Orochimaru, Tsunade has not been Hokege for long that's why her face is not on the mountain yet and Sakura has not begun the training of Tsunade's super strenght and that's why it was easy to use the jutsu on her. But then again I could be wrong.

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
How to increrase submission? Got all 4 girls but can't do a thing in the night, tried to talk to Sakura or get healed by her but it's still at 0

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I AM NOT TALKING FOR THE DEV HERE.

As interesting as it should be the dev will need a very good reason to show Haku here, remember that this game is set during the time skip in which Naruto is training with Jiraiya, meaning that Haku is long dead. It could happen since there is no rule against it and this game is breaking cannon already, but again a very good reason for Haku to be alive should be provided. Again, interesting idea though.

I DID NOT TALK FOR THE DEV HERE.
Well, if you take into account that Tsunade is already Hokage, her face is not on the mountain yet, Sakura is studying under her already and there's literally no mentions of Naruto and Sasuke whereabouts, I think we can all safely believe that this is actually happening during the time skip, meaning that Naruto is with Jiraiya, Sasuke with Orochimaru, Tsunade has not been Hokege for long that's why her face is not on the mountain yet and Sakura has not begun the training of Tsunade's super strenght and that's why it was easy to use the jutsu on her. But then again I could be wrong.
It makes perfect sense, the time skip part, though there is a potential way to bring in dead characters, one that was used pretty extensively in canon and did in fact get used on Haku.

Reactions: ProgKiller

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
It makes perfect sense, the time skip part, though there is a potential way to bring in dead characters, one that was used pretty extensively in canon and did in fact get used on Haku.
True that, I concede your point in the fact that there is a way, though the MC is severely lacking jutsu wise, so him knowing the Impure World Reincarnation seems out of his realm of his possibility, much less using it. There is also the fact that the MC is not the most capable when it comes chakra, the only reason he was able to beat Tsunade was because she did not know how the jutsu worked, not because he was able to purely overpower her, this is proven with both Kurenai and Anko, a way around this will be to get Tsunade to control level 5 and then have her use the jutsu. There is an idea, I guess. So yeah you're right it will be hard but still possible.

Reactions: alex2011

Baekhan

Feb 9, 2020
need a little help. Im stuck at where i need to get to Sakura's core( after making her feel good) but thw screen freezes eveytime is it a bug or am i doing something wrong. Thanks

NEVERMIND FIXED nice game so far

Last edited:

Mikerotch975

Feb 28, 2020
So I noticed something, when you go talk to Ino's supplier for her level 2 quest the background has Tsunade's face on the mountain.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
It is very cool I want the second arc I hope it has also contained tsunade ect in the second arc

Nov 28, 2018
How is that going to work even? Will you have to train them all over again, will they all receive similar number of scenes in arc 2 as they have in arc 1? This picture mostly confuses me about what arc 2 is going to be like in regards to scene density per girl.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes