Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
actually, lexicon's definition is language of a specialized field
Yes that is another definition, a dictionary outlining the complex intricacy's of complex and higher language such as urdue? urodu? I'm sorry I don't know how to correctly spell it none the less, yes your correct to my knowledge past that, I'll need to take your word on it :) Actually that example may have been unnecessarily obscure, I think it's equally applicable to any language.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Technically it would be possible in the later arcs, I actually had a quick check with the server about Haku, and most of them were pretty against it. To quote one of them "There are so many beautiful girls to add, why would you want to waste money to add a guy?"
Not too sure if adding him would be a good idea.
You could do what FET did with Desna and give the option to "use your mind powers" to make them a girl if they don't want the trap/gay content. Could work pretty well IMO since Haku is already rather feminine

Reactions: RedRaven69
Nov 28, 2018
I was not worried about having to corrupt the girls again in act 2, I was just wondering if they will have the same amount of animated scenes as they do in act 1 or will they have stills with new girls getting animated scenes instead.

Reactions: ProgKiller

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
Are you going to expand on the manipulate behaviour option in the future, like making them constantly mindless/sealed, reverting their behaviour back to their previous stages of resistance for fun, or maybe just common sense play like with the bonus girls?
:unsure: Interesting thing about that, or more like curious is that this jutsu is well thought out, the characters behave normally when they are not with you, they don't remained sealed which avoids suspicion, Anko saw you and Tenten, so as TI expert she put 2 and 2 together and concluded that there was something wrong, the idea of having a person sealed constantly sounds a loot like Root to me, and I see it raising a lot of bells, It will be useful for forcing a character to do something that they don't to do w/o complaints or dirty looks, like we have the choice to do now.

As to change their control level, if that is what you mean, could you please explain, why would you want to do that? I'm honestly curious as to where you're going with this idea since it will involve and extra investement on time and resources, :unsure:unless you want those same scenes that you got before but with the Shippuden arc design.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
You could do what FET did with Desna and give the option to "use your mind powers" to make them a girl if they don't want the trap/gay content. Could work pretty well IMO since Haku is already rather feminine
True, true and in the Naruto universe that seems a lot more possible than in the Avatar one, one thing that will need to be clarified is the reason for this, I mean we get that the fanbase whats the character, but I'm referring in game wise, remember that all these girls have a reason to be controlled by the player, it's just not lust, as their profile shows, we are talking about politics, power, and all that jazz, Ayame was the exception because she was the test subject for the jutsu & Kurenai because she got too nosy with Hinata, but the girls, Shizune, Anko and obviously Tsunade have their reason to be selected. I'm not going against anyone with the idea of adding Haku, just saying that it's as not cut an dry as to just want the character, I also imagine that people like Kakashi, that did the killing, and Naruto will start asking questions if they see Haku again.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
According to what it's parodying it's not
And man, if you are not into big stuff, what i said wasn't meant for you
it was a little bigger as far as i could remember
I'm not, but that isn't the point. The point is her size in game fits with her canon size combined with the size of her sprite in game. They look smaller because you are seeing a much smaller version of Tsunade as a whole than you would see in the anime. They are a little bigger in the anime, yes, but that is due to seeing her bigger overall.

D

Deleted member 1569344

Hey will anyone post the new version early or do we have to wait for the puplic release ?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Fuck! I was looking forward to enslaving Anko but alas - femdom out of fucking nowhere...:mad:
Yeah femdom (IMO) in a harem building game is counter productive, goes against the grain. It's like, for me. Having fun with all the girls but you still live with your mother. Bothered me so much I considered just never going back to the noodle shop but I still like the noodle venders content, I just ended up skipping through her (anko) content to get it out of the way, felt dirty.

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Yeah femdom (IMO) in a harem building game is counter productive, goes against the grain. It's like, for me. Having fun with all the girls but you still live with your mother. Bothered me so much I considered just never going back to the noodle shop but I still like the noodle venders content, I just ended up skipping through her (anko) content to get it out of the way, felt dirty.
Yup, also skipped through Anko's scenes, major turn-off.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Yup, also skipped through Anko's scenes, major turn-off.
And if I'm being honest, unless her content radically changes (this is NOT an ultimatum) I'm likely to just continue skipping it or if at all possible just ignoring all together. I'm not overly concerned about it and it doesn't blitz my experience of the game but it's a little mark against it I could do without. Again personally I don't enjoy fendom (or at all if again I can be honest) on any level in any harem building games so I tend to pass over that content whenever possible. Not overly upset just don't want it so I'll pass :)

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
I see it more as biding your time. Make her feel like she is in complete control. Once you have corrupted her enough you will dominate her and she will be at your mercy.

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
Although I really like the fact that that they are keeping the characters as close to canon as possible, for me is a pain to grind through Anko's scenes, and yes it's the femdom, I know it sounds hypocritical, but that's just me and I can wait to turn the tables on her. The good thing is that her bug was fixed, so you don't have to repeat her scene at the ramen stand.

On a separate note I admit that the challenge that both Tsunade and Anko represent it's refreshing, I was getting kind of bored of how easy the other girls were making it look, I get that they are young and inexperienced and are not accustomed this level of subtlety, but I still see it as a little too easy. On another note guys I think we need to get ready because from the characters that should be available from Arc 2 onwards we might see another character like Anko (I'm thinking Mei or one of the Kumo girls), even to some degree.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Although I really like the fact that that they are keeping the characters as close to canon as possible, for me is a pain to grind through Anko's scenes, and yes it's the femdom, I know it sounds hypocritical, but that's just me and I can wait to turn the tables on her. The good thing is that her bug was fixed, so you don't have to repeat her scene at the ramen stand.

On a separate note I admit that the challenge that both Tsunade and Anko represent it's refreshing, I was getting kind of bored of how easy the other girls were making it look, I get that they are young and inexperienced and are not accustomed this level of subtlety, but I still see it as a little too easy. On another note guys I think we need to get ready because from the characters that should be available from Arc 2 onwards we might see another character like Anko (I'm thinking Mei or one of the Kumo girls), even to some degree.
Oh please don't get me wrong, challenge is a good thing and I can only agree with you there, the femdom, well I've made my impressions clear on that haha. I enjoy challenge and your right it was getting easy, I'm hoping that will change though when there are more missions available.

Reactions: Sole and ProgKiller

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
What does the changelog mean by 'hidden' scenes? Are they like Tenten's outdoors sex and Sakura's 'potion'?

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes