Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
True, true and in the Naruto universe that seems a lot more possible than in the Avatar one, one thing that will need to be clarified is the reason for this, I mean we get that the fanbase whats the character, but I'm referring in game wise, remember that all these girls have a reason to be controlled by the player, it's just not lust, as their profile shows, we are talking about politics, power, and all that jazz, Ayame was the exception because she was the test subject for the jutsu & Kurenai because she got too nosy with Hinata, but the girls, Shizune, Anko and obviously Tsunade have their reason to be selected. I'm not going against anyone with the idea of adding Haku, just saying that it's as not cut an dry as to just want the character, I also imagine that people like Kakashi, that did the killing, and Naruto will start asking questions if they see Haku again.
Ah true, the only thing that I can come up with on short notice is that by the power of P L O T the Haku fight happens earlier, (I'm guessing Part II of this game takes place before GNW4; or has it been said when? If it has someone correct me) and MC appears and uses some justu magic to save Haku, said jutsu magic makes him not-a-zombie anymore and a girl if chosen, and he pledges himself to us like he did with Zabuza. Which then we can maybe use him as a spy or knowledge source for the water village? Maybe eventually leading to controlling the Mizukage? IDK honestly whether he gets in or not, is fine by me, it's fun to spitball ideas lol

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
Ok, WTF?!!! Anko is stalking us now? I mean I get that with Tenten's high lust scene we were outside in a training ground but Ino's happens on the shop, Sakura's on the Hokage tower and Hinata's on her freaking house, she just happens to be around to catch us, The Hokage tower I can more or less excuse but why is she near a flower shop? And how come the Hyugas, that did not let us in until we became Hinata's sparring partner, just happen to let HER in like it's her freaking house?

Also is it just me or you can only do 1 scene per night now?

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Would it be possable to have some more straight up yuri content in the future? I could easily see the MC ordering two of the girls to put on a lesbian sow for him.

• Love
Reactions: Roseyurilife

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
You could do what FET did with Desna and give the option to "use your mind powers" to make them a girl if they don't want the trap/gay content. Could work pretty well IMO since Haku is already rather feminine
True, true and in the Naruto universe that seems a lot more possible than in the Avatar one, one thing that will need to be clarified is the reason for this, I mean we get that the fanbase whats the character, but I'm referring in game wise, remember that all these girls have a reason to be controlled by the player, it's just not lust, as their profile shows, we are talking about politics, power, and all that jazz, Ayame was the exception because she was the test subject for the jutsu & Kurenai because she got too nosy with Hinata, but the girls, Shizune, Anko and obviously Tsunade have their reason to be selected. I'm not going against anyone with the idea of adding Haku, just saying that it's as not cut an dry as to just want the character, I also imagine that people like Kakashi, that did the killing, and Naruto will start asking questions if they see Haku again.
Hmmm, I'll have to see what other people think...

I was not worried about having to corrupt the girls again in act 2, I was just wondering if they will have the same amount of animated scenes as they do in act 1 or will they have stills with new girls getting animated scenes instead.
Ah, we might get more funding for the game once arc 2 rolls out, I'll get the scenes for Sakura and the gang animated if that's the case! Cause personally I would definitely want it to be animated.

:unsure: Interesting thing about that, or more like curious is that this jutsu is well thought out, the characters behave normally when they are not with you, they don't remained sealed which avoids suspicion, Anko saw you and Tenten, so as TI expert she put 2 and 2 together and concluded that there was something wrong, the idea of having a person sealed constantly sounds a loot like Root to me, and I see it raising a lot of bells, It will be useful for forcing a character to do something that they don't to do w/o complaints or dirty looks, like we have the choice to do now.

As to change their control level, if that is what you mean, could you please explain, why would you want to do that? I'm honestly curious as to where you're going with this idea since it will involve and extra investement on time and resources, :unsure:unless you want those same scenes that you got before but with the Shippuden arc design.
Generally how the Jutsu works is at lower levels, it works subconsciously while you are not actively channeling it, so things like short term memory lost would be possible. At higher levels, it starts to affect the core aspects of their character/personality and values, which mostly makes them loyal to you.

Fuck! I was looking forward to enslaving Anko but alas - femdom out of fucking nowhere...:mad:
Yeah femdom (IMO) in a harem building game is counter productive, goes against the grain. It's like, for me. Having fun with all the girls but you still live with your mother. Bothered me so much I considered just never going back to the noodle shop but I still like the noodle venders content, I just ended up skipping through her (anko) content to get it out of the way, felt dirty.
Yup, also skipped through Anko's scenes, major turn-off.
And if I'm being honest, unless her content radically changes (this is NOT an ultimatum) I'm likely to just continue skipping it or if at all possible just ignoring all together. I'm not overly concerned about it and it doesn't blitz my experience of the game but it's a little mark against it I could do without. Again personally I don't enjoy fendom (or at all if again I can be honest) on any level in any harem building games so I tend to pass over that content whenever possible. Not overly upset just don't want it so I'll pass :)
I see it more as biding your time. Make her feel like she is in complete control. Once you have corrupted her enough you will dominate her and she will be at your mercy.
Although I really like the fact that that they are keeping the characters as close to canon as possible, for me is a pain to grind through Anko's scenes, and yes it's the femdom, I know it sounds hypocritical, but that's just me and I can wait to turn the tables on her. The good thing is that her bug was fixed, so you don't have to repeat her scene at the ramen stand.

On a separate note I admit that the challenge that both Tsunade and Anko represent it's refreshing, I was getting kind of bored of how easy the other girls were making it look, I get that they are young and inexperienced and are not accustomed this level of subtlety, but I still see it as a little too easy. On another note guys I think we need to get ready because from the characters that should be available from Arc 2 onwards we might see another character like Anko (I'm thinking Mei or one of the Kumo girls), even to some degree.
Oh please don't get me wrong, challenge is a good thing and I can only agree with you there, the femdom, well I've made my impressions clear on that haha. I enjoy challenge and your right it was getting easy, I'm hoping that will change though when there are more missions available.
You're right. Femdom for me is a huge turn-off already and when it's in a harem corruption game like this, its even worse. I hope Smiling Doggo will change that in the future.
We get that, we know that we'll turn the tables on Anko eventually, we are just expressing how much of a turn off we find it in this type of games, the main issue here is that we are mind controlling the girls not charming them so kinks like femdom feel out of place.
Gotcha guys, hear you loud and clear. Quick check, I know that the second scene is a turn off for most of you guys, what about the first scene btw? I'll adjust future content accordingly.

Arc 2 isn't coming out in this update or the next. Probably after 0.15.
Still have some content for the bonus girls and some outfits I wanna add, but it'll definitely be out before the year ends!

does the dev plan to add pregnancy content in the future? or is it already in the game?
Ah yeap, it'll be one of the endings you choose!

speedapple
So why is my 'multi' gallery greyed out? I looked at a couple of solo's, went into the multi (everything is unlocked), then the multi went gray and I can't even select it anymore.
That is pretty weird, I'll take a quick look and check what's up! What was the last thing you looked at when the option went gray btw? It might help!

Is Arc 1 at its final stage then?
Yeah, we're pretty close to finishing, I can finally move on to arc 2 soon haha.

Ok, WTF?!!! Anko is stalking us now? I mean I get that with Tenten's high lust scene we were outside in a training ground but Ino's happens on the shop, Sakura's on the Hokage tower and Hinata's on her freaking house, she just happens to be around to catch us, The Hokage tower I can more or less excuse but why is she near a flower shop? And how come the Hyugas, that did not let us in until we became Hinata's sparring partner, just happen to let HER in like it's her freaking house?

Also is it just me or you can only do 1 scene per night now?
Oh, it happens when you get attacked by the girls in their high lust scene, where they just kinda drain you lol.

i max out anko and her lust is still 50. do i need to wait to get a new update.
Yeap! Lower levels caps the lust! You'll be able to reach higher lust as your control over her gets higher!

Let me know if you have anymore questions yeah guys!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That is pretty weird, I'll take a quick look and check what's up! What was the last thing you looked at when the option went gray btw? It might help!
I opened the option, but didn't actually select a scene. Then hit the 'gallery' button again. After that I re-watched a couple Hinata scenes and Sakura scenes. After that it was grayed out.

Osiris777

May 6, 2017
When this game first came out I remember requesting Karin and Tayuya. So I waited a long ass time to play this and what do I see? BLAND as all hell Shizune and Kurenai. They are seriously some of the most standard black hair ninja prototypes there are. I still appreciate the game but some bonus girl choices are boring as all hell.

Anyway hope to see more.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
When this game first came out I remember requesting Karin and Tayuya. So I waited a long ass time to play this and what do I see? BLAND as all hell Shizune and Kurenai. They are seriously some of the most standard black hair ninja prototypes there are. I still appreciate the game but some bonus girl choices are boring as all hell.

Anyway hope to see more.
I get that they are not your cup of tea but no reason to be rude about it. This is the first part were he is trying to establish a power base in Konoha. Of course the Konoha girls will be first.

On a side note. On this point in the series Tayuya is dead and Karin is in a lab of Orochimaru and not yet introduced into the series. Not saying it can't happen but not likely in the current time with a low level MC.

Mikerotch975

Feb 28, 2020
You could do what FET did with Desna and give the option to "use your mind powers" to make them a girl if they don't want the trap/gay content.
If only there was some canon jutsu where a guy could turn into a sexy woman, a "sexy jutsu" so to speak.
Could be a way to please the Trap fans without alienating those with differing views.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: aloofguy7 and Gmeng

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Gotcha guys, hear you loud and clear. Quick check, I know that the second scene is a turn off for most of you guys, what about the first scene btw? I'll adjust future content accordingly.
For me the 1st scene wasnt great either, Anko was bossing our protagonist around since they first met, even made him to pay the bill for her meal :unsure: However, it was more tolerable than 2nd scene because 1) protagonist was taken by surprise by Anko's aggressive behaviour and strength and 2) he said something like "I need to deal with her(...)I should leave the girls alone until im strong enough to deal with her" so i thought it was a setup to turn the tables on her later and make her into another mind controlled slave... but he gets even more humiliated in the 2nd scene and acts even more timid :(

Our guy should be more confident in his powers and skills(i have max stats btw), more like "Alright, she might be a threat. I will need to find a way to put this crazy bitch in her place" instead of "Omg, im so scared!"

Anyway, thats how i see it. Game is still amazing and im sure Arc 2 will be even better and hopefully without femdom/malesub... femdom/femsub scenes might be hot though for example we could let Sakura spank/whip Ino or take her for a walk on a leash on all fours - something along those lines :cool:

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes