StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
I'm not sure if you can really call Anko's Scene femdom, but the scene itself really seem like one of the worst one to me. It just look off compare to the others in the game.

Reactions: aloofguy7

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, about the Anko scene, i don't see why is such a massive turn-off for several people, it kind of just looks like a re-do of Shizune's scene though

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I have noticed something odd about tenten's dialogue, when you speak with her again at the training ground she brings up the fact that shes ready to carry out the plan again I think shes replaying the dialogue for catching tsunade.

bigkiwi457

Feb 23, 2020
Game has a lot of potential, could make the Character some type of Danzo type person with the power of dick and take over the village

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
new to the game and holy damn ... this dev jumps from mind control game genre to Naruto with sexy ninja girls!

holy damn! unexpected :O

anyways just feel the need to ask if tayuya its possible potential for this game?

Reactions: affen123

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
First, I can't seem to get Hinata's, Sakura's or TenTen's secret 4+ outfit, and both are at 5, is that a glitch or did I mess up by not getting it before that?

Second, I cannot seem to see anywhere that says when to expect the next update...?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ah true, the only thing that I can come up with on short notice is that by the power of P L O T the Haku fight happens earlier, (I'm guessing Part II of this game takes place before GNW4; or has it been said when? If it has someone correct me) and MC appears and uses some justu magic to save Haku, said jutsu magic makes him not-a-zombie anymore and a girl if chosen, and he pledges himself to us like he did with Zabuza. Which then we can maybe use him as a spy or knowledge source for the water village? Maybe eventually leading to controlling the Mizukage? IDK honestly whether he gets in or not, is fine by me, it's fun to spitball ideas lol
Arc 2 takes place in the Shippuden era. Speed hasn't specified where in the Shippuden timeline, so it could be before or even during.

Ok, WTF?!!! Anko is stalking us now? I mean I get that with Tenten's high lust scene we were outside in a training ground but Ino's happens on the shop, Sakura's on the Hokage tower and Hinata's on her freaking house, she just happens to be around to catch us, The Hokage tower I can more or less excuse but why is she near a flower shop? And how come the Hyugas, that did not let us in until we became Hinata's sparring partner, just happen to let HER in like it's her freaking house?

Also is it just me or you can only do 1 scene per night now?
Never, and I do mean NEVER underestimate a Jonin. They aren't practically at the top, barring the Kage and Saanin, for nothing.

So... When is Haku coming to the village?

View attachment 738722
As it stands right now, he's not, but things could change. We have a long way to go before completion.

I really enjoy Anko, but will there be a way that I can punish her instead of her punishing me?
I think it's slowly building to that. The way I see it, the MC is just toying with her, letting her have her fun so she drops her guard. The second she does, BAM, he casts the jutsu in full force and she is his, effectively turning the tables.

new to the game and holy damn ... this dev jumps from mind control game genre to Naruto with sexy ninja girls!

holy damn! unexpected :O

anyways just feel the need to ask if tayuya its possible potential for this game?
Arc 2 will have her unless he has to scrap her for some reason.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I seem to be missing the middle Hinata Scene in the gallery.... can anyone tell me where it is or how to get it?

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
Never, and I do mean NEVER underestimate a Jonin. They aren't practically at the top, barring the Kage and Saanin, for nothing.
I'm not underestimating a Jounin, I know what they're capable of but it also needs to be taken into account that she is not a fully fledged one she is a Special Jounin (Tokubetsu Jounin) That means that she was given that title due to her abilities in one field, in her case interrogation gathering from prisoners "torture" and tracking, Orochimaru got an interest in her yeah, but infiltration was never stated as one of her strong suits.

But that is not here or there, she is infiltrating the Hyuga state, a place that only the Hokage should be able to force him/herself w/o permission, full of people with the Byakugan the "All Seeing Eye" that should be able to see through any jutsu that she might use, that should have not been possible under the grounds that she is breaking and entering a clan state, she is dooming herself just by taking that risk. And you mean to tell me that after what happened with Hinata when she was little there are no guards roaming around that should've at least caught her chasing the MC out as that was not a subtle exit, remember that we are allowed to be there as Hinata's sparring partner, she needs a reason to be there, it would have made more sense for here to ambush us right after we leave the state, I mean she can't use Hinata she is already on control 5 so she is NOT going to betray us, Anko at least knows that much or else we would be under her mercy in the TI right know with Tsunade watching with a bowl of popcorn.

Anyways my main complaint is not that she caught us is where she caught us that does not make sense, Another thing is that we must remember that while good the general Jounin is not that big of a deal unless we are talking ROOT or ANBU, most Jounins are portrayed more as cannon fodder to let people like Kakashi, Guy & Asuma and even Kurenai to take care of the real threats, this is because the badass Jounins that you see out there grew up and were active during the 3rd shinobi war meaning you either "GIT GUD" or you die, most Jounins in Naruto's time got the rank during the times of peace and were not that good due to lack of need. BTW the Special Jounin part I got it from the Narutopedia.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes