Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Hmmm, I'll have to see what other people think...

Ah, we might get more funding for the game once arc 2 rolls out, I'll get the scenes for Sakura and the gang animated if that's the case! Cause personally I would definitely want it to be animated.

Generally how the Jutsu works is at lower levels, it works subconsciously while you are not actively channeling it, so things like short term memory lost would be possible. At higher levels, it starts to affect the core aspects of their character/personality and values, which mostly makes them loyal to you.

Gotcha guys, hear you loud and clear. Quick check, I know that the second scene is a turn off for most of you guys, what about the first scene btw? I'll adjust future content accordingly.

Still have some content for the bonus girls and some outfits I wanna add, but it'll definitely be out before the year ends!

Ah yeap, it'll be one of the endings you choose!

That is pretty weird, I'll take a quick look and check what's up! What was the last thing you looked at when the option went gray btw? It might help!

Yeah, we're pretty close to finishing, I can finally move on to arc 2 soon haha.

Oh, it happens when you get attacked by the girls in their high lust scene, where they just kinda drain you lol.

Yeap! Lower levels caps the lust! You'll be able to reach higher lust as your control over her gets higher!

Let me know if you have anymore questions yeah guys!
The first scene? I can't remember it which means I likely skipped it, sorry buddy. I just want to state though that I think it's wonderful (truly amazing actually) your actually listening to your fan base, in fact in my own opinion it's the corner stone with what's wrong with gaming today (or any media) and I feel will ultimately lead to the next video games crash with that said I feel slightly let down with myself. When I expressed my concerns and my personal opinion on the the topic I wasn't trying to change the game or it's content. Your game is great I like it a lot! but remember this is your game and yours to do with how you please. If this is how you want to continue with your game then that's just what you should do and then it's up to us as the consumer to decide whether or not it is for us and if it's not, change the channel. Where as I feel there where some genuinely good criticisms made and it is up to you how you act upon at the end of the day you get the last say, it is your game. I'm not going to lie, I can't when I've already made my position clear, I wouldn't have fendom in anything but It's not the responsibility of the dev to remove content to keep me happy it's my responsibility to decide whether or not this content is for me and perhaps look elsewhere. My point is I'm happy that you've taken on the community's concerns, ecstatic in fact but I'm worried you've been bullied into compromising your work. Addendum. The only argument that comes to mind for it's removal is it's not what was advertised. People may feel that slipping it in now and out of no where may leave them feeling mislead and perhaps they would have avoided the content pryer to now if they had been aware of where the game was progressing (I saw this not long ago with another game here regarding NTR content, I had to unwatch the thread because it got out of hand and an admin had to tell people to stop), but I'm grasping at straws and full of home made biscuit.

Last edited:

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 738183
Saw this on doggo's Twitter
Oh yeah! Sakura's uniform as a loyal kunoichi of the... What is the name of our clan, anyway? Will we be able to name it?

Gotcha guys, hear you loud and clear. Quick check, I know that the second scene is a turn off for most of you guys, what about the first scene btw? I'll adjust future content accordingly.
Look man, I also didn't quite like the femdom content, but as long as you make it possible to correct the biggest, the most grave mistake the Naruto universe has done in recent years, then everything will be fine. What is that mistake?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Oh yeah! Sakura's uniform as a loyal kunoichi of the... What is the name of our clan, anyway? Will we be able to name it?

Look man, I also didn't quite like the femdom content, but as long as you make it possible to correct the biggest, the most grave mistake the Naruto universe has done in recent years, then everything will be fine. What is that mistake?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aww :( why does that happen?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Can someone share his save please? With everything maxed out if possible! Thx for sharring
I have a fairly complete save, I think the only thing it's missing (I think) is two Ino's outfits. Actually, nevermind. I didn't realise that there was a newer version. I had an almost full save (ver13e) I'll get it done this evening then post it :)

Reactions: aloofguy7

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
I have a fairly complete save, I think the only thing it's missing (I think) is two Ino's outfits. Actually, nevermind. I didn't realise that there was a newer version. I had an almost full save (ver13e) I'll get it done this evening then post it :)
That's cool and how to control Sakura btw? I have controlled tenten, Ino, Hinata but not Kurenai, thx for helping me

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
how did you guys get Anko?
i managed to get every girls but her for some reasons

edit: nvm found-out how

Last edited:

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
Hmmm, I'll have to see what other people think...

Ah, we might get more funding for the game once arc 2 rolls out, I'll get the scenes for Sakura and the gang animated if that's the case! Cause personally I would definitely want it to be animated.

Generally how the Jutsu works is at lower levels, it works subconsciously while you are not actively channeling it, so things like short term memory lost would be possible. At higher levels, it starts to affect the core aspects of their character/personality and values, which mostly makes them loyal to you.

Still have some content for the bonus girls and some outfits I wanna add, but it'll definitely be out before the year ends!

Ah yeap, it'll be one of the endings you choose!

That is pretty weird, I'll take a quick look and check what's up! What was the last thing you looked at when the option went gray btw? It might help!

Yeah, we're pretty close to finishing, I can finally move on to arc 2 soon haha.

Oh, it happens when you get attacked by the girls in their high lust scene, where they just kinda drain you lol.

Yeap! Lower levels caps the lust! You'll be able to reach higher lust as your control over her gets higher!

Let me know if you have anymore questions yeah guys!
For me it wasn’t so much the Anko femdom (honestly, I didn’t mind it) but rather the scene itself, it reminded me too much of Shizune’s handjob scene. They were near enough the same scenes save for the difference in characters. Apart from that I don’t really have any beef with it, keep it up Speedapple, you’re doing great.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Speedapple, from what i'm aware people percieve the charater's archetypes like this
Sakura: The clingy
Ino: The haughty
Hinata: The shrinking violet
Tenten: The tomboy
Tsunade: The hard party girl
Shizune: The responsable one/The mom
Kurenai: The teacher
Anko: The seductress

Also, people have also noticed it, good thing that they have better eyes that me, all i would've said is that "Tenten somehow looks off, it's even more obvious on the sex scenes, despite still looking like she does in the anime"

And i figured out another two flaws in Jikage's Rising at least from my perspective as i stated before, having to deal with the constant choice of turning on/off their personalities on the sex scenes starts to become a chore, it would be better to have some sort of toggle-able option for that

The most notable one is being the oposite of other visual novels, it feels unaturally short, most of your interactions with the girls are through sex which gets repetitive after seeing it once/revisiting once, the most "unique ones" being when you unlock new control levels, i get it, it's a mind-control story not a romance story, but the sex scenes have little to no extra dialogue until you reach the next mind control level, the only character players interact more on a daily basics is Ayame, so for me it kind of feels more rewarding having sex with her that having sex with the main girls.

Imagine taking a bath with the girls, having sex after training in the forest, etc. character developement and whatnot

The other being the lack of personality the more you control them to the point of almost being the same character although there seems to be an effort to fix that, at least that's what i get from their individual high lust event, except Hinata since her shyness already makes her stand out

If i had to give an example of a fairly paced renpy vn, it would be Four elements trainer since there's a bit of a balance between interactionswith characters in sex scenes and out of sex scenes... fuck book 2 though.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 732465

Sneak peek at the Arc 2 characters ;D
I'm gonna be a perfectionist for a moment

Hinata is the one that looks the best appearence wise, if i had to pick things is that her head looks a tad large around the hair area, if people tell you that hinata's face looks a bit chubby then that's alright since her Shipudden appearance does give of that vibe due having a more oval-shaped head the other thing i'd mention is probably something about the ankles that i can't really point out, well aside from the shadows, as the left side of her footwear gives an impression that she's casting a shadow towards her right side, but the right side of her footwear have almost no shadow and her hands look small

Ino appearence-wise is the second best, her only flaw is the elbow since it looks like the dress in that part was cut on the middle, removed the center par and sawed the two ends back together looks like two images slapped together, is a minor yet noticeable thing along with her left eye which seems to be looking at something on the bottom right side

Sakura's left eye looks asymmetric and smaller that her right eye, her left feet points inward while her posture implies it would point more outwardly, her right leg seems smaller that the left one and also points inward aside from that there's the lack of shadows/details wrinkles on her outfit, overall

The off-feeling i get from Tenten is easier to point out, her outfit gives the feeling of being quite baggy instead of just being on the loose side, her hand or more like her fingers looks small and short and the eye brows not matching and again, the lack of shadows/details, on her loose legwear

Temari's left feet appears to have two pinkies and... her face aside from looking like a sketch, her face looks like it is in an angle different from her head, Tenten's angle is the most optimal as the eye placement is in parallel to her headband with her pupils looking at the screen being the selling point, as it does give the feeling the she's looking at you or at least at your general direction and again... again, lack of shadows/details, on her long skirt

P.S.:I forgot to mention "How to be a hero" from Larro on my previous post as the VN which tries to give a twist to sex scenes by adding fluff dialogue after the MC bangs a girl... or a trap every other time, i don't meant that Jikage's Rising must have unique new dialogues every time you have sex, but more of them would help to retain player's attention instead of seeing the new scene and dialogue once post level increase then skipping until the next level.

Reactions: aloofguy7

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Compressed version [v0.14c]*

PC 389 Mb

MAC 372 Mb

*This is an unofficial version and may lead to errors.
Made by Cruncher (#bas F95Zone)

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes