AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Challenge is fine, as long as its not grind like: gather-100-wolf-pelts-to-increase-your-chakra type of challenge. I think it was fine so far - at Control level 1 and 2 girls were trying to resist and were visibly unhappy about the whole situation. Maybe stronger girls like Tsunade or Anko could temporarily break from mind control and try to attack/assassinate our guy, would be much better than this femdom stuff.
Femdom just feels so out of place in this game which was exclusively(until Anko scenes) maledom through mind control.
Its like dev suddenly decided to put Yaoi content :eek:

What does the changelog mean by 'hidden' scenes? Are they like Tenten's outdoors sex and Sakura's 'potion'?
Yes, these are just high lust outdoor scenes for Ino and Hinata

Reactions: speedapple

Lunarai

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah femdom (IMO) in a harem building game is counter productive, goes against the grain. It's like, for me. Having fun with all the girls but you still live with your mother. Bothered me so much I considered just never going back to the noodle shop but I still like the noodle venders content, I just ended up skipping through her (anko) content to get it out of the way, felt dirty.
You're right. Femdom for me is a huge turn-off already and when it's in a harem corruption game like this, its even worse. I hope Smiling Doggo will change that in the future.

Reactions: DanZx2

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
speedapple
So why is my 'multi' gallery greyed out? I looked at a couple of solo's, went into the multi (everything is unlocked), then the multi went gray and I can't even select it anymore.

Last edited:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Guys, the femdom stuff is for the Anko Story...
She likes to show us (the MC) that we don't have the Power. That we just "fooling" around and we don't have the guts.
But each Anko scene we get her more corrupted though our ability and when the time is right, we change it the other way around. When the time is right, the MC will be the one who dominate her...
It's already confirmed that this will be the Case...

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
Something that I checked, when I played the game and got Hinata hidden scene, she was naked, while going to the gallery and playing the same scene, she has her jacket, i hope it will be able to adjust (wherever is naked or not) in those scenes in later updates.

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
Guys, the femdom stuff is for the Anko Story...
She likes to show us (the MC) that we don't have the Power. That we just "fooling" around and we don't have the guts.
But each Anko scene we get her more corrupted though our ability and when the time is right, we change it the other way around. When the time is right, the MC will be the one who dominate her...
It's already confirmed that this will be the Case...
We get that, we know that we'll turn the tables on Anko eventually, we are just expressing how much of a turn off we find it in this type of games, the main issue here is that we are mind controlling the girls not charming them so kinks like femdom feel out of place.

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
who bonus girl
Bonus Girls are characters that are outside of the original plan stated at the beginning of the game, so far they are Shizune, Kurenai and Anko in that order so when you hear about bonus girl 1 for example that means Shizune.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes