alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ah well, maybe one day I can play a sequel where the girls have their Shippuden designs. Thanks for the info.
The Shippuden designs are coming in arc 2, not too long from now. No need for a sequel.

will the public release have new content?
They always do if the build being released is a content release to begin with, the only time they don't get new content with a public build is if the build never got content in the first place, which is pretty much only bug fix only builds that happen outside a normal release date.

Blaizeken

Jan 6, 2020
Yo why does my phone which is system version 10 not allow me to install the 0.14c update. It says app not installed Everytime I try to install the update.

Ble3eding

Mar 2, 2018
Am i the only one dealing witha super laggy 0.14c update ?

Everything i click takes ages to load! almost like the graphics overloaded or something ...Any one else dealing with this major bug ?

Carlitos6995

Jan 7, 2018
Small typo on Ino Event for initial Jutsu use after flower selling event.

"You managed to successfully case the jutsu on her"

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
Am i the only one dealing witha super laggy 0.14c update ?

Everything i click takes ages to load! almost like the graphics overloaded or something ...Any one else dealing with this major bug ?
You're not, honestly with every update the game feels to me a bit laggier, sometimes you can notice it right away because it's everywere and sometimes it's just the scenes, so far I haven't been able to find a solution, although I think it has to do with renpy because I've seen it happening other games, not all of them but quite a few.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

NSolas

Jul 22, 2018
Just saw a great picture of Sakura from diffrent universe I guess. I have to share it as it is fucking beautiful!
Where did you find these ? I agree with you, this is fucking beatiful !

Quick side note : why is it that Sakura is at her best in h-games, doujins or fanfics (yes, im talking about Eroninja)

Loker

Jan 6, 2019
Where did you find these ? I agree with you, this is fucking beatiful !

Quick side note : why is it that Sakura is at her best in h-games, doujins or fanfics (yes, im talking about Eroninja)
Ït was on facebook page called "Naruto Facts"

TheToast

May 2, 2020
probably a stupid question, still new at this so i have no clue what im doing on the downloading part(lol). but how do i update my game? do i download the link again and then play the new one? or add it to the og application?

• Haha
Reactions: affen123

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
probably a stupid question, still new at this so i have no clue what im doing on the downloading part(lol). but how do i update my game? do i download the link again and then play the new one? or add it to the og application?
Usually just download the game from the OP. Some hosts forget to update the OP but this one's on the ball.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes