Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
It may still be possible depending on if it fits his plan, the end of Patreon funding for a game isn't necessarily the end of its development. Look at Nano-Control, his other game. It is nearing the Patreon end, but it is not ending development. He decided to work on some of the highly talked about, Patreon banned content after it goes through a certain point in funding. According to the plan so far, he plans to drop Nano-Control from Patreon with one 'final' update before he begins including content for, as an example, Sarah. This way, Patreon can't do anything because it isn't on their platform even though he is. The same could be done here near the end of development for the final arc.
I've seen people mentinonig subscribestar for projects that include patreon banned content, so if speedapple tries his luck there then he might include Hanabi in arc 1 or revist and expand upon it later on

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
This. I dont watch naruto so I didnt know her name. Thanks for the info.
Love girls where one eye is covered by their hair (Hence my avatar).
Mei can produce Lava style jutsu, so she's really hot in either way, she likes boys who's hard to melt, she's pretty seductive as well.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've seen people mentinonig subscribestar for projects that include patreon banned content, so if speedapple tries his luck there then he might include Hanabi in arc 1 or revist and expand upon it later on
He responded here and mentioned she is definitely planned. He mentioned the Boruto era specifically, so that's probably where she'll be. With the focus currently on arc 2 and the final touches for arc 1, I doubt we will see her in her arc 1 form, I was only posing a hypothetical scenario. That said, there's no telling if he'll go back and add more as demand rises for certain characters in certain arcs, especially from his patrons.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Does deflowering the main girls before they're fully mind-controlled affect anything? Or is it purely dialogue that changes?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does deflowering the main girls before they're fully mind-controlled affect anything? Or is it purely dialogue that changes?
It just changes the deflowering scene and eliminates the possibility of seeing them accept you as their first. There's not a whole lot that has a major impact and everything that does is in the form of a game ending situation like getting caught by one of the Jonin unprepared to deal with them. I actually triggered one during Kurenai's capture and my first run through Anko's interruption of Tenten's lust scene, which is how I triggered her for capture.

Reactions: VictorHayes

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Discussing how 2 eyes are overrated.
Anyways doggo we want Terumi!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Probably won't add her in arc 1, that might be a tad too much haha. Arc 4 tho, definitely will see Hanabi there XD

i made girls some slaves but i cant interact with them at night is there something i am missing
That's odd, any chance you edited the values instead of doing the full quest?

Ah, it's mostly dialogue changes haha.

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Have been playing for some time but for some reason I can't make progress on sakura, I've prioritized ino then did tenten (and starting with hinata) but I just realized that for sakura I just don't have anything else happening aside of the discussion when you're going to visit her, got no other options than that and the aphrodisiac since I got some in the inventory.

Also I've spoke with ayame for the rumors just in case, doesn't change anything either.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes