Revan_big_D

Feb 13, 2019
Hey, so I have been having a problem with my save/the game itself. Sakura is not shown as one of my girls like the rest ie. Hinata, ino, tenten etc. I dont know if that is a visual bug or purposefully done. Besides that, I am unable to progress past stage 1 of her storyline (I have maxed out everyone else to level 5 and completed what was available for Kurenai and Anko). Now, I have control of her already, she is in my bedroom at night and whenever I wish to increase her submission, the game states that sakura already has maxed out submission. I tried to redo the steps for step 1 and step 2, by doing 2 mission and being healed 3 times, but I dont get a minigame nor the quest step "what would naruto do?". I have tried replaying it, but It still is somehow bugged and I would really like to complete the game including sakura, shizune and Tsunade, however I am unable due to this bug or whatever it is. Is there a solution or will I have to wipe my saves and start all over again?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Have been playing for some time but for some reason I can't make progress on sakura, I've prioritized ino then did tenten (and starting with hinata) but I just realized that for sakura I just don't have anything else happening aside of the discussion when you're going to visit her, got no other options than that and the aphrodisiac since I got some in the inventory.

Also I've spoke with ayame for the rumors just in case, doesn't change anything either.
Ah, yeap, like GreenPee said, you need to take some damage from a mission and ask her to heal you a couple of times to progress!

Is Hinata the only one who has a 3rd outfit in 2nd row or am I just missing the others?
They all have it haha.

Hey, so I have been having a problem with my save/the game itself. Sakura is not shown as one of my girls like the rest ie. Hinata, ino, tenten etc. I dont know if that is a visual bug or purposefully done. Besides that, I am unable to progress past stage 1 of her storyline (I have maxed out everyone else to level 5 and completed what was available for Kurenai and Anko). Now, I have control of her already, she is in my bedroom at night and whenever I wish to increase her submission, the game states that sakura already has maxed out submission. I tried to redo the steps for step 1 and step 2, by doing 2 mission and being healed 3 times, but I dont get a minigame nor the quest step "what would naruto do?". I have tried replaying it, but It still is somehow bugged and I would really like to complete the game including sakura, shizune and Tsunade, however I am unable due to this bug or whatever it is. Is there a solution or will I have to wipe my saves and start all over again?
Oh, just to check, any chance you're using an old save or tweaked with the console? Seems like an issue with one of the variables not being triggered.
From the looks of it, it seems like an old save from v0.01 where we had to future proof some variables, in which case activating the console and typing "sakura_controlled == True" and "sakura_control == 1" should fix it. However if it was a case that you tweaked with the console, there might be a lot of things that need fixing.

JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
Is this game going to contain any sort of Netorare content?

I have been wanting to ask this for a long time, but I was pretty scared because its a forbidden question, right?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is this game going to contain any sort of Netorare content?

I have been wanting to ask this for a long time, but I was pretty scared because its a forbidden question, right?
I don't think it's really been mentioned being included before. I don't want you to take this the wrong way but I wouldn't wait for it to be implemented here (not saying it wont later) it might be better to find a game with this content already in it rather than being disappointed waiting for it. :) I don't think it's forbidden :) just unpopular for the most part because of the subject matter :) Which is understandable, after all. It is the object of your desire being taken against your will. Personally, it's not my cup of tea. Usually I don't even bother with games, comics and anime that has the NTR tag, saves on time and worry about the ensuing comment war that usually breaks out in the comment section, however I would be really rather irritated if a product I came to love and trust suddenly changed tact half way through it's development. Like a car company suddenly making pizzas. I came to buy a car not a pizza, no matter how top quality it is.

Last edited:

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I don't think it's really been mentioned being included before. I don't want you to take this the wrong way but I wouldn't wait for it to be implemented here (not saying it wont later) it might be better to find a game with this content already in it rather than being disappointed waiting for it. :) I don't think it's forbidden :) just unpopular for the most part because of the subject matter :)
personally id say its 'technically' borderline ntr since you're taking hinata, sakura, and ino and we know they woulda ended up with people in the future, poor tenten :( i say borderline though cause while id love to count it they aren't actually with anyone yet so most people would say it doesn't count

also id argue ntr is actually very popular but that it seems unpopular cause the people who aren't into it are very aggressively against it and most people who are just don't feel the need to go around everywhere spreading the good word of our lord and savior ntr lol...and others are just terrified to say their into it and getting attacked by the aggressive haters

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
personally id say its 'technically' borderline ntr since you're taking hinata, sakura, and ino and we know they woulda ended up with people in the future, poor tenten :( i say borderline though cause while id love to count it they aren't actually with anyone yet so most people would say it doesn't count

also id argue ntr is actually very popular but that it seems unpopular cause the people who aren't into it are very aggressively against it and most people who are just don't feel the need to go around everywhere spreading the good word of our lord and savior ntr lol...and others are just terrified to say their into it and getting attacked by the aggressive haters
That's fair I suppose :) I don't know enough about the Naruto universe to disagree with your point :) However I also agree with your straw man argument that they likely aren't cheating yet as it hasn't happened yet.

I wouldn't think it was as popular as you may think however I agree with your premise that it may be more popular than I'm led to believe. It's true that when people get emotional they get loud and typically aggressive and I do see more people complaining about it more than I do condoning it but looking at the psychology of it. I can't imagine it is incredibly popular because it goes against peoples biological programing however.

Reactions: ReaCreations

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Honesty, if they get married and have kids as normal during a time skip, that's fine, but rape ntr, or forced to watch and not able to interact or stop ntr is bad.
I don't think it's right to say it's good or bad. I agree that you can hold the opinion that a thing is no good and I happen to agree that NTR is not particularly appealing to me (in fact I dislike it) but to simply state "it's bad because I don't like it" is only going to harm our arguments. :)

Last edited:

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
That's fair I suppose :) I don't know enough about the Naruto universe to disagree with your point :) However I also agree with your straw man argument that they likely aren't cheating yet as it hasn't happened yet.

I wouldn't think it was as popular as you may think however I agree with your premise that it may be more popular than I'm led to believe. It's true that when people get emotional they get loud and typically aggressive and I do see more people complaining about it more than I do condoning it but looking at the psychology of it. I can't imagine it is incredibly popular because it goes against peoples biological programing however.
understandable assessment, needless to say my statements are merely speculation based off my own experiences. pretty often when it comes to ntr i'll see lots of likes and it being shared but not so when the people who like or share it would be exposed which to me feels like is likely cause people are scared to be seen liking it and usually the kinda comments i'll see will vary place to place ranging from a positive environment where hate is not tolerated so its mostly good comments to places with lax control over hate having hardly any comments that arent assholes trying to treat people like their disgusting wastes of space for liking it

as for the biological programming thing it is in peoples nature to want to be loved find a partner/partners and settle down but over life everyone changes due to everyone being different and how life affects them, personally im into ntr heavily cause of my low self-esteem and depression. it started as a form of self harm that didnt require me to cause physical harm to myself, looking at the darker ntr stuff like where the gf is blackmailed or raped and corrupted over time, and imagining myself in the bf's position but over time my brain adapted and started to enjoy and crave it...it was the same case with gore so ive had some fantasies that mix the two >.>

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
understandable assessment, needless to say my statements are merely speculation based off my own experiences. pretty often when it comes to ntr i'll see lots of likes and it being shared but not so when the people who like or share it would be exposed which to me feels like is likely cause people are scared to be seen liking it and usually the kinda comments i'll see will vary place to place ranging from a positive environment where hate is not tolerated so its mostly good comments to places with lax control over hate having hardly any comments that arent assholes trying to treat people like their disgusting wastes of space for liking it

as for the biological programming thing it is in peoples nature to want to be loved find a partner/partners and settle down but over life everyone changes due to everyone being different and how life affects them, personally im into ntr heavily cause of my low self-esteem and depression. it started as a form of self harm that didnt require me to cause physical harm to myself, looking at the darker ntr stuff like where the gf is blackmailed or raped and corrupted over time, and imagining myself in the bf's position but over time my brain adapted and started to enjoy and crave it...it was the same case with gore so ive had some fantasies that mix the two >.>
I'm impressed with the elegance of your solution in finding a none destructive outlet for your difficult situation and would like to remind you that, despite your low confidence and self esteem you've managed to do more than some have in your position (outlook on the difficult subject matter of NTR) Where others have elected to remain quiet as to not be a target you've stepped foreword to express yourself despite being concerned about the reaction you might have received.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I'm impressed with the elegance of your solution in finding a none destructive outlet for your difficult situation and would like to remind you that, despite your low confidence and self esteem you've managed to do more than some have in your position (outlook on the difficult subject matter of NTR) Where others have elected to remain quiet as to not be a target you've stepped foreword to express yourself despite being concerned about the reaction you might have received.
thanks dude i really appreciate the compliment, i'd say its honestly kinda 50/50. i found alternative ways to self harm only cause ive always been a complete coward when it comes to physical pain but i cant deny it did talk at least a lil creative to come up with an alternate solution even if it did technically backfire lol

as for my confidence in speaking on it in this way again i feel its 50/50 cause im nobody i only have to fear messages here about it in which case i can block and its not like im trying to outright say people who dislike it are wrong just that its wrong to hate others for liking it just cause they are uncomfortable with it but again i do agree even if im anonymous it still takes more confidence then most in my situation would have. i just wish i could speak so openly like this irl but real life is a whole other level of stress and fear sadly

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
thanks dude i really appreciate the compliment, i'd say its honestly kinda 50/50. i found alternative ways to self harm only cause ive always been a complete coward when it comes to physical pain but i cant deny it did talk at least a lil creative to come up with an alternate solution even if it did technically backfire lol

as for my confidence in speaking on it in this way again i feel its 50/50 cause im nobody i only have to fear messages here about it in which case i can block and its not like im trying to outright say people who dislike it are wrong just that its wrong to hate others for liking it just cause they are uncomfortable with it but again i do agree even if im anonymous it still takes more confidence then most in my situation would have. i just wish i could speak so openly like this irl but real life is a whole other level of stress and fear sadly
I feel ya mate, I've been strugling with self-hate for years. I don't really have a solution for it, I'm no professional (if you manage to talk to one I believe it's a good thing, never had the guts to be open about it IRL). What worked for me was talking about it anonymously on forums (seeing people that went through similar stuff saying you can overcome it), working out a bit (part of my self-hate came from my appearance) and simply trying to take care of myslef : might seem strange, but being nice to yourself like you would be nice to someone you love is probably what helped the most. Anyway I hope you'll one day feel better with yourself, so you can continue indulging yourself in you fetishes without it being to hurt yourself.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes