Dashergame

Feb 3, 2019
This is one of my favorite VN , It has good quality animation, art and story. I am waiting for the game to be completed

JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
So to address the whole NTR thing if you guys are worried about it, there won't be any netorare scenes that you will be forced to watch/ that are unskippable, I mean the furthest I would go would probably be a bad end? Kinda like what I did for Nano-Control's bad end, in those cases I think netorare would work well, since well, you screwed up and you're getting punished. Might have some optional sharing scenes if you guys are into it, but nothing will be forced upon you, most of the time for stuff that involves your girls and a third party will be optional, be it for intel or what not.
Yeah if you ever feel like adding that kind of stuff you might as well do the polls to see what would people like, personally I would really like that, idk about the others. And yeah I think the smartest and the best thing to do is to make those scenes optional if ever implemented.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
is it possible to impregnate the girls in this game? saw in the intro but couldnt find in the main game. hope im just missing it

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
speedapple
Any chance that we could get the option to stripthe clothes off Anko, instead of the fishnet underwear? It would be a lot hotter to fuck her through the mesh, I think.

Also. When you check the level 3 quest progress for Tsunade, the game breaks rather severely. Several pages worth if you hit the ignore button.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReaCreations

Revan97

May 16, 2018
Holy hell how are you supposed to beat tsunade during the level 3 progression? I beat her once but she got back up, and now heals to full after each round, even with my maxed out stats. I feel like I Have to be missing something,

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
Holy hell how are you supposed to beat tsunade during the level 3 progression? I beat her once but she got back up, and now heals to full after each round, even with my maxed out stats. I feel like I Have to be missing something,
Keep her stunned at all times and make sure she is poisoned. Doing this I took no damage for the entire fight.

Reactions: notBatman747

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017
Cheese it with skills. Use Poison Fog first turn. This will deal residual damage every turn once you cast it. Mind Block can stun for several turns if you are lucky. Cast Mind Block whenever Tsunade isn't stunned and just attack her whenever she is stunned. Eventually she will lose.

Reactions: speedapple
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes