Revan_big_D

Feb 13, 2019
Ah, yeap, like GreenPee said, you need to take some damage from a mission and ask her to heal you a couple of times to progress!

They all have it haha.

Oh, just to check, any chance you're using an old save or tweaked with the console? Seems like an issue with one of the variables not being triggered.
From the looks of it, it seems like an old save from v0.01 where we had to future proof some variables, in which case activating the console and typing "sakura_controlled == True" and "sakura_control == 1" should fix it. However if it was a case that you tweaked with the console, there might be a lot of things that need fixing.
There is a console in the game? I dont know how to open it. I can try to write the variables you mentioned into the console once I know how to open it. Im downloading the newest version right now and I will see what can be done to fix this.

Username7

May 1, 2017
Here I'll help with the new outfits as said above like Ino's they're in the shipment boxes at a 5% drop rate.
Sakura's is in Sweet smelling boxes,
Tenten's is in Boxes marked fragile,
Hinata's is the Musky smelling ones.
Have fun I sure didn't... Just with the boxes that is, the rest of the update I thoroughly enjoyed.

AddPhaseNex

Jun 20, 2020
I'm tempted, really really tempted, but I'm holding out on downloading until Arc 1 is finished so I can play the whole thing in one go. Been holding out since 0.11, here's hoping the next few months go by quick!

BBBBB7

Dec 22, 2017
idk if this is 100%, but it's tsunade level 3, anko level 3, and shizune level 3
also if u wanna fight tsunade, go to manipulate her behavior, upgrade control, and meet her in the training grounds the day after
you'll have to fight her, so just do poison first turn, and spam mind seal, and basic attacks if she's still stunned. this may be the optimal way cuz she'll just keep healing as long as she's able to move.

Reactions: Tm22Zoro
Jun 19, 2020
Just a random question. In the FAQ part it say if its a prominent character in the series probably will be in the game in future does that include the character in the many naruto movie? Probably not if only following the series... Just a shame if they are not included in my opinion but good work so far i enjoy it very much

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes