dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
if you guys having problem with battle tsunade. first poison her and then keep using mind control. until she unable to attack or heal her self. when she can't move. attack her until she able to move again and then use mind control again. second battle is the same but she regenerate little. keep doing the same thing like the first battle.

Reactions: Baekhan

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Jikage Rising [v0.15d] Smiling Dog

Original Size: 880 MB

Compressed Size: 388 MB

Win:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
how cna i defet tsunade all my stats are max
poison and mind skill combo. first round i hit her with poison and stun her with the mind jutsu. if your lucky and are able to get her stun in multiple rounds then hit her or heal. From their everything is RNG with damage. Especially the second round where she passive heals.

Reactions: biodoom1234

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I still think Ayame should be in the banner page, she's arguably one of the girls you treat cruelest because after you hypnotize her she has no real tactical value, you just fuck her just because.
And she has some of the best scenes despite being in solo only scenes, would be great to see her in the finale joining the group.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes