Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
how cna i defet tsunade all my stats are max
Use mind block and poison ability and just attack but make sure u stun her with mind block(stun) sometimes it wont work but she wont be able to attack if it doesn't work so just spam it until u see that yellow spike icon on her health bar and just attack cause if u dont stun her with mind block she will heal a shit ton of health.(i never got hit by her so i dont know how much dmg she does) she is easy beat her on my first try she never heat me once when doing that so u should be fine if u max stats and have every girl under control with every ability unlcoked and dont forget to get that scroll ability like put 1000000 yen in it to do a shit ton of dmg. only works once tho. its the ten ten ability u get for controlling ten ten.

Lucian6613

Aug 23, 2019
Any chance any has the v15e that is a patch fix that the creator posted on patreon and would be kind enough to share with us

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
being stuck with only android sucks
(╯ರ ~ ರ)╯︵ ┻━┻ tried like 20+ times and still won't install lmao. See ya guys on the next update!
Still good luck and thanks for sharing the hard work here smiling dog!

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Am i just unlucky or are the secret outfits from the shipment buggued? i've spent tons of money already

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
The secondary targets have outfits?
Nope, sorry. I hope the answer is actually "Not yet" instead of a plain "No". Although Ayame and Kurenai have not had much in the development department character wise, Shizune and Anko have been developed enough to warrant a few outfits.

Reactions: srpiloto
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes