May 4, 2019
l feel conflicted... If you go for Hinata/Sakura/Ino...is that considered NTR? after all your MC come from the future where they all have husbands...but at this time they are still single...

lol...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
l feel conflicted... If you go for Hinata/Sakura/Ino...is that considered NTR? after all your MC come from the future where they all have husbands...but at this time they are still single...

lol...
Not really, at that point in time they aren't in a relationship with anyone.

Oct 14, 2017
trying to unlock anko, i followed the guide on patreon and some one here. tried in on multiple save that had various levels for the girls, from nearly complete on the genin to only 1 of the not bein over 100 and the others just barely over it, someone know anything?

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
trying to unlock anko, i followed the guide on patreon and some one here. tried in on multiple save that had various levels for the girls, from nearly complete on the genin to only 1 of the not bein over 100 and the others just barely over it, someone know anything?
For me, All girls lv.5 100 lust then go to eat most expensive ramen. Anko appear here. Then appear everytime you talk to girls in high lust state.

Reactions: speedapple

Her0

Sep 3, 2018
so far a great game XD completed the story and main girls to the recent update XP saw in the change log that there are bonus girl or something along the line but can't seem to find them.

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
Speedaple, I really like the game, both Smiling Dog's games are awesome.
I have some observations about glitches I found:
- There is a problem (at least in version 0.15d and prior), whenever you see a lvl5 event (the final step scene) of any of the 4 main girls in gallery, automatically the threesome gallery gets locked, however, this can be solved if you see any of the threesome scenes during game and save, the going to gallery will find the threesome section unlocked as if nothing happened.
- Chakra control training says also gives +1 to endurance, but actually gives +1 to intelligence
- In the lvl3 tsunade event, Ino's hair is longer (like before her match against Sakura during chunin exam), but this only a mention (after all, it could grow back)
Sorry for the long text but also have some questions:
- Hinata's lust scene has 2 varations, naked (found it in-game) and with jacket (found in gallery), will be a choose option for this in gallery in the future?
- How exactly the stats influence in the character?
- Are implemented Tsunade's, Kurenai's and Anko's skills?

Curious

Oct 27, 2017
Is it possible to get Kurenai to level three? I keep having to fight Tsunade and the walkthrough says "If you have everyone in the game controlled and at at least level 3, you will be able to skip the fight." and Kurenai is the only one not at least level three, except Tsunade herself of course. Kurenai does have maximum submission and lust, I don't know if the secondary characters count. All the main girls are level 5.

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
Is it possible to get Kurenai to level three?
Not at the moment I think. Version 0.16 will have Kurenai 3rd level event. So... in 2 or 3 weeks maybe? Beating Tsunade is actually pretty easy, first fight just use Ino's and Shizune's skills. Later in 2nd fight, use Tenten's skill, Tsunade has around 23545 hp, so charge the scroll with around 250000 (I used one million lol and that was overkill XD) and boom, fight over.

Her0

Sep 3, 2018
Not at the moment I think. Version 0.16 will have Kurenai 3rd level event. So... in 2 or 3 weeks maybe? Beating Tsunade is actually pretty easy, first fight just use Ino's and Shizune's skills. Later in 2nd fight, use Tenten's skill, Tsunade has around 23545 hp, so charge the scroll with around 250000 (I used one million lol and that was overkill XD) and boom, fight over.
Lol I completely forgot about Tenten's skill and just straight out kept using mind block and basic attack XP Had max stat

Rinzler__

Aug 18, 2020
Guys, I know that is not the focus of the group, but do you know where I can get all the videos, especially the part 1 and 2 of Hinata x Boruto, from Funhentaiparody (Goldenass)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

tmrev

Oct 6, 2017
Hey speedapple, since this games messing with continuity anyway, will Fu be one of the girls in chapter 2?

Jun 19, 2020
how to get their lust up? they keep pleasuring themselves at the end of the night
At night choose the top most choose for each of them then make them unable to masturbate. That should stop your problem of them lowering their lust except if you choose to fuck them of course.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes