gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
-If you have everyone in the game controlled and at at least level 3, you will be able to skip the fight.
i got ever one I can control but still need to fight?

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Probably not enough interest, but any chance of some hypno/corruption with Sasuke and Naruto? I mean technically they are going to be the most influential/powerful ninjas and it would kind of make sense to control them :p Be fun to have alternate outfits like with the rest of the girls, too.
sex change

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019

Windows/Linux
Mac
APK (Installer acting weird, just keep trying when it says "App not installed")

No new content compared to 15.d as far as I'm aware but the box outfits are easier to get if you were having trouble with them before (5% to 10%)
hello I like using walkthrough and it says I can skip the fight if
-If you have everyone in the game controlled and at at least level 3, you will be able to skip the fight.
but there one person you cant get level 3 so i have to fight her kurenai yuhi not possible to be lvl 3 at this point

Reactions: jvdw92

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
I've got like three scenes in the gallery for each girl that are locked. how do i open those? do you have to do something with their outfits? most of them are the second and third and the fifth scenes.

KrystalFox

Sep 5, 2019
I've got like three scenes in the gallery for each girl that are locked. how do i open those? do you have to do something with their outfits? most of them are the second and third and the fifth scenes.

i don't know which third one you're talking about but i know few of those scenes a triggered by raising their lust to 100%

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Tunrs out there's a bunch of scenes I never got according the gallery.

TenTen: 2nd one
Ino: 2nd and 4th
Sakura: 4th and 5th
Hinata: 2nd
Idk about grouped, I can;t actually select it, but any idea what my missing ones are?

EDIT ok, apparently those were various toy scenes I never bothered picking lol

• Haha
Reactions: speedapple

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Looks like your latest update broke anko.
I didnt start her until having all other girls level 3 (save kurenai cause she doesnt have) but I just cannot trigger anko event. Tried with all the high lust events and ordered the 5000 ramen. it didnt trigger.
then i only tried with tenten like in the walkthrough and it didnt work

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
Can't believe I tried my best to defeat Tsunade in a fight even though I don't have to, it was a really tough fight, I mean c'mon with 50000 health and regens, she also has a second life! and our max health was only 20000, that's really challenging, but well she's down now, I was satisfied.

Hakunon

Apr 28, 2017
Can't believe I tried my best to defeat Tsunade in a fight even though I don't have to, it was a really tough fight, I mean c'mon with 50000 health and regens, she also has a second life! and our max health was only 20000, that's really challenging, but well she's down now, I was satisfied.
Oh god.. Not multiple lives... FGO is one thing, but a trainer game with that system? I know it isn't mandatory but FML.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
so what kind of update. i redownloaded this game. i still have max out four girls. no new update for tsunade. any new update anko beside punishing her or sent her back. i dont see anything new. beside on the table with shizune and that it

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes