Erstine

Jan 2, 2018
Meh, Anko is broken, at least when you already had the maxed sub, she never triggers the 3rd event.

EDIT: Unless is the "ass" event, and for some reason I already had it? No idea...

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
I wish they would clean up the art in the next arc. Why doesn't those Narutopixx artists collab in games I will never know

Theoc

Apr 4, 2018
how do i get the last scenes for hinata and ino in the gallery? Changelog says theyre secret scenes but i cant find them in the walkthrough

Theoc

Apr 4, 2018
Oh god.. Not multiple lives... FGO is one thing, but a trainer game with that system? I know it isn't mandatory but FML.
honestly if you just do a few missions and fill your shuriken bomb with enough money, you can melt right through her first phase. then just poison her and keep stunning / attacking till she dies

Jun 19, 2020
Can't seem to download the android new version from mega website without changing to pro version... Damnnn such a shame and i really like this game too...

Her0

Sep 3, 2018
Oh god.. Not multiple lives... FGO is one thing, but a trainer game with that system? I know it isn't mandatory but FML.
FGO bosses sometimes have more than just 2 life and it is hell to just deplete 1 bar of health, at least here we can continuously stun her to KO her

Edit: XD XP

SinMaster69

Jun 30, 2018
I'm willing to give my save file (with hidden outfits) but I need to change my name so someone tell me how to do that and I'll post it

Cronos21

Jul 24, 2017
Hello, I can't get to meet anko, every time that tenten lust is higher than 50, she lost 50 lust before the end of the night...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've discovered a potential cheese (exploit whatever you call it) on the barriers thing, if you hit the wall (aka fail and wake her up) you can just go and put the mouse cursor in the middle and backscroll / page up and it'll go back to the minigame then click the goal making you complete it with 0 effort > w>

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I've discovered a potential cheese (exploit whatever you call it) on the barriers thing, if you hit the wall (aka fail and wake her up) you can just go and put the mouse cursor in the middle and backscroll / page up and it'll go back to the minigame then click the goal making you complete it with 0 effort > w>

i wish id known about that a long time ago, my mouse stick so precision stuff like that is soooo fricken frustrating and they took me forever to do >_<

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes