Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017

(Installer acting weird, just keep trying when it says "App not installed")

No new content compared to 15.d as far as I'm aware but the box outfits are easier to get if you were having trouble with them before (5% to 10%)

Nov 27, 2017
Probably not enough interest, but any chance of some hypno/corruption with Sasuke and Naruto? I mean technically they are going to be the most influential/powerful ninjas and it would kind of make sense to control them :p Be fun to have alternate outfits like with the rest of the girls, too.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
" so I got the artist to draw a scene after Tsunade's level 3 event "
Any idea how to activate this scene? Because I already have Tsunade at level 3 and able to have sex in the room.

speedapple
You broke the multi-girl gallery option again, lol. No idea what caused it this time. It worked fine until I closed the game and then reopened it.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Any idea how to activate this scene? Because I already have Tsunade at level 3 and able to have sex in the room.
I'dd like to know too, I can't seem to find it. Is it supposed to be a high lust scene?

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017
I'dd like to know too, I can't seem to find it. Is it supposed to be a high lust scene?
Pretty sure that the scene in question is just the scene that plays after you beat Tsunade in a fight where the girls are mocking Tsunade. Its a scene after Tsunade's level 3 event, shows up in the gallery, and there is no other new Tsunade scene in the gallery besides that and standard level 3 sex scene.

Reactions: speedapple
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes