GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
There seems to be an issue with Tsunade sex animation, the cum variant only plays for a few frames and then reverts to the normal one.

Reactions: thesoup123

kanatik_

Oct 13, 2019
There is a console in the game? I dont know how to open it. I can try to write the variables you mentioned into the console once I know how to open it. Im downloading the newest version right now and I will see what can be done to fix this.
You can use unren. Put it into game's directory (where .exe is located, not inner "game" folder), launch and select respective option.
After that shift+d opens developer's menu where you can find console, or just shift+o to launch console directly.

pedrorigueto

Nov 1, 2017
How to keep the lust high? Because when you finish the day the lust go 50 down. And to get Anko I need Tenten with the lust at least 90.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
To to save someone the time asking, here's a 100% with every outfit. :)
Going to dl that, but not open it yet, I'm only missing the outfits from the boxes atm, and while it's time consuming, and mind numbingly boring to keep buying them, it's not a huge issue for me yet.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Official in PDF

Revan_big_D

Feb 13, 2019
Ah, yeap, like GreenPee said, you need to take some damage from a mission and ask her to heal you a couple of times to progress!

They all have it haha.

Oh, just to check, any chance you're using an old save or tweaked with the console? Seems like an issue with one of the variables not being triggered.
From the looks of it, it seems like an old save from v0.01 where we had to future proof some variables, in which case activating the console and typing "sakura_controlled == True" and "sakura_control == 1" should fix it. However if it was a case that you tweaked with the console, there might be a lot of things that need fixing.
So I fixed my problem. I had to delete my old saves as they did not have sakura programmed in to be part of the campaign. There was no picture and you get not past stage 2. I downloaded the newest version and boom, no problems, but I had to start over. Anyway, glad it was fixed and I can enjoy the game to its fullest potential now.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes