Jeshua001122

Nov 26, 2021
Personally I think that one last addition that could make Arco 1 an almost perfect jewel is to add after the end the possibility of having sex with the pregnant girls and even to add a little detail that maybe they will squeeze a little milk out of their tits.
Sorry for my English this is not my first language.

Ark9

Feb 8, 2018
I tried to cheat all the dresses
but I'm missing one for Ino and Hinata maid outfit is bugged

but who is interested can have a look

the name of the mc is Dell. thank you for your for your work Dell96kill
How do you get that Yellow bikini and Harem outfit (the one in the middle) for ino :unsure: (whitout cheating), never got those.

Ark9

Feb 8, 2018
Oh, a couple are unlocked by talking to them. Most are made in the tailor shop!
im missing some costumes (3 for Hinata, 3 for Ino, 1 for Sakura and 1 for Tenten), i dont have the option to get more costumes on tailor shop any help good Doggo? (i legit thought those were obtained with patreon codes)

jikagemissing hinata.png jikagemissing ino.png jikagemissing sakura.png jikagemissing tenten.png

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
How do you get that Yellow bikini and Harem outfit (the one in the middle) for ino :unsure: (whitout cheating), never got those.
Is unfortunately cheats.

have also discovered a few other dresses for characters that do not yet have this option when moving, have unlocked them, but not sure if it will cause problems in the next update
Translation with deepl

Reactions: speedapple
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes