mr.dash

Apr 8, 2023
Considering how big one piece is rn, I'd probably say there will be at least double the female characters that are in this game.
idk depends on the creator they could have just as much characters as in this (because there are many non relevant or side characters in one piece) well I think its up to us just to enjoy what is there lol

aggron1987

Feb 27, 2020
Has the Dev ever given us any insight on how Arc 4 (Boruto Arc) will be like? I'm really curious how he will handle it since they are the children of the girls that we brainwash.
IIRC planned arc 4 content was supposed to be just Sarada for now, the dev hadn't planned anything else, but it's been quite a while since he said that

Jun 26, 2020
Has the Dev ever given us any insight on how Arc 4 (Boruto Arc) will be like? I'm really curious how he will handle it since they are the children of the girls that we brainwash.
IIRC planned arc 4 content was supposed to be just Sarada for now, the dev hadn't planned anything else, but it's been quite a while since he said that
He said that he's only making Sarada and leaving others to mod the rest, he's not super interested in continuing to arc 4. He wants to move on to a new project that's Bleach or My Hero Academia, dunno which.

Reactions: HoudiniProd1
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes