aggron1987

Feb 27, 2020
Has the Dev ever given us any insight on how Arc 4 (Boruto Arc) will be like? I'm really curious how he will handle it since they are the children of the girls that we brainwash.
IIRC planned arc 4 content was supposed to be just Sarada for now, the dev hadn't planned anything else, but it's been quite a while since he said that

Jun 26, 2020
Has the Dev ever given us any insight on how Arc 4 (Boruto Arc) will be like? I'm really curious how he will handle it since they are the children of the girls that we brainwash.
IIRC planned arc 4 content was supposed to be just Sarada for now, the dev hadn't planned anything else, but it's been quite a while since he said that
He said that he's only making Sarada and leaving others to mod the rest, he's not super interested in continuing to arc 4. He wants to move on to a new project that's Bleach or My Hero Academia, dunno which.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Jikage Rising [v2.13a Arc 3] [Smiling Dog] - Compressed

Win/Linux [428 MB]
- - - -

Mac [423 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JikageRising-ARC3v2.13a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Throwawaygsj

May 5, 2021
I've been putting off this game for a while now in hopes of playing it once it finishes arc 3, how far from completion does it seem to be story wise?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
first of all, did you try both endings?
second, both arcs are completely separate, at least in my experience.
Thanks for replying!

Am I the only one who thinks that if you're not going to have the different outfit options available during sex scenes then you shouldn't even bother putting them in the game? (Think something unlimited or roguelike)
We use a different animation format, so it's not super feasible for us to do that, sorry about that.

I'm playing Act 1 and there's a lot of broken code later on. But one thing that is broken is when you use the skill you have to buy things for in battle. It happens every time.

Ultimately the errors broke the game completely. It was after the fourth girl altered her clothes. After that the game couldn't be played anymore.

EDIT: I'm playing the possession version (full download). So most likely that hasn't been updated in a while. I guess I have to download the other version instead.
Might be a broken file, I never gotten a report like that so far, so it might be some corruption with the download.

I won't bet Boruto will be made in this series due to the developers avoiding loli content, so mostly no, but they might do it, but an adult version of Boruto if you think that you want.

I know Naruto Arc 1 got made; that's their starting point, but now that the internet is getting more risky, the dev is scared to make that content anymore, so yeah, I don't hate they made their decision; they just want safe income.

They were planning to put Hanabi Hyūga teen version in Naruto Arc 2, but that got scrapped.
It do be like that.

He said that he's only making Sarada and leaving others to mod the rest, he's not super interested in continuing to arc 4. He wants to move on to a new project that's Bleach or My Hero Academia, dunno which.
Oh yeah, pretty much what the other guy said, mostly will make Sarada and leave the rest to the players to mod in. Also wanna have this on record cause we'll probably eventually get a "Arc 4 is abandoned" comment. So to reiterate, the plan is to briefly add Sarada in and leave the rest for the playerbase to mod, Doggo will be moving on to other games by then!

I've been putting off this game for a while now in hopes of playing it once it finishes arc 3, how far from completion does it seem to be story wise?
Arc 1 and 2 are separate and completed, so those are definitely good to go! As for Arc 3, it's still a ways to go, we have about 40-ish percent of the original girls in and 2 of the 6 resurrected girls in.

A bleach project by Smiling dog would be amazing.
:HideThePain:

I guess you are right
I'm not very familiar with the One Piece universe, so might not be a good idea for me to make it.

As usual, let me know if y'all have questions or if I missed anything yeah! Sorry for the late reply and absence, had some dude being all weird here and kept checking if I was online or something.

Reactions: ChudBuddy

Zenz75

Jul 24, 2020
Might be a broken file, I never gotten a report like that so far, so it might be some corruption with the download.
It's an older version of the game. Where all Acts are included and it's most likely a mismatch between the mod and the game. It was the full download and not separate downloads. I downloaded the last version and didn't try the possession mod this time and everything worked.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
How about bleach, if you are familiar with it you could make it your next project or something.
Oh yeah, we have something like that cooking in the oven.

It's an older version of the game. Where all Acts are included and it's most likely a mismatch between the mod and the game. It was the full download and not separate downloads. I downloaded the last version and didn't try the possession mod this time and everything worked.
Awesome, glad to know everything worked out!

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I'm 99% sure that the answer to my question will be no, since the focus of the game is not that, and the protagonist has made his preferences very clear, but, since the theme of arc 3 is cloning, is there any chance of haku being cloned? even though he is a man

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I'm 99% sure that the answer to my question will be no, since the focus of the game is not that, and the protagonist has made his preferences very clear, but, since the theme of arc 3 is cloning, is there any chance of haku being cloned? even though he is a man
Ah, no, not really planning to have Haku cloned.

It's more or less the female jinchuriki and 2 sound girls.

Reactions: naoligopraisso

monn380

Dec 13, 2023
how do i import my saves from arc 1 to arc 2? when i copy the directory to arc 2 and play new game it's like i didn't do anything, but if i try using the save from arc 1 it either crashes or puts me to the main menu

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes