Alpha1712

Dec 2, 2023
The game is good, I've played it, but I suggest maybe if possible, combine arcs 1, 2, and 3 because when I first played it, I was confused about which arc was which, apparently I've already played it. Arc3 only

Reactions: Myriiad

Myriiad

Mar 19, 2024
speedapple In Arc 1, I'm running into a rollback error with Ino's Yukata being equipped. There were several people in this thread that had this same issue, but I couldn't find a resolution except "download the newest version". From what I can see, Arc 1's version stops at 1.00 and your other versions completely skip Arc 1. The error log says it can't find "inos1/nightgown1.webp", so I think just having that file in the images folder would solve the error.

AryaStark97

Aug 2, 2022
Hey guys, I just finished Arc 1 and about to go on to Arc 2. How do I make sure my progress is saved over to the next part of the game? :) Really like this series so far!!

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
Hey guys, I just finished Arc 1 and about to go on to Arc 2. How do I make sure my progress is saved over to the next part of the game? :) Really like this series so far!!
I don't believe the arc's support any form of Save Data Transfer, this isn't the Mass Effect Trilogy.

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
I'm not sure if this changed, but I remember putting my old saves in the new arc's save folder, and it read it okay, even gave me the items I had already collected, which was helpful.

Reactions: AryaStark97

Myriiad

Mar 19, 2024
Arc 2 should read arc 1's save files as is. I have both Arc folders side-by-side and it'll let me load Arc 1 files. It'll pop errors almost immediately if you're not at the end, ofc.

Last edited:
Reactions: AryaStark97

bobjpinson

Dec 6, 2018
v1.07 announcement

Heya guys, just a quick message/ announcement!

1.Bring back the battle system!
So I went around and asked for some feedback and it seemed like arc 2 was more passive than what most people would have liked, after some discussion with some players, most of them felt that it would be nice to bring the battle system we had in arc 1 back! Which is what I will do haha. It'll likely be added in as a compliment to the mission system we have, a bit of a balance between active and passive gameplay haha.

2.Survey on the games!
I also have a bit of a survey up! Mostly to know what you guys would like to see, how I'm doing, and what you guys want!
If you have the time, I would appreciate you guys doing it!
I have a version for Patrons/ Subscriber and also a version for the public! You just need to do one cause it's pretty much the same!
There's also a small token of appreciation if you finish it!

Survey for /

3.Fairy Hunting Chapter 5!
On a different note! Fairy Hunting is still ongoing if you guys are interested/ have been following. It's been a pain, but a lot of people seem to like it haha.
View attachment 1378933
I'll have a sample of it on the soon! If you like what you see please consider supporting the doujin on our / page!
will naruko bi in it

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes