• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Jimmy Awkward Adventures [v0.19.4] [Jimmy TheDev]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
I'm confused, why let us select him to do something when theirs actually no choice given to do something else? Like yay I get to click to not get up and go back to sleep. Give options at the very least. I like the look of it, but the game play is odd.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
How has this gone through 12 versions and still have terrible spelling for multiple words?
Coock, buissy?
Shit, its over already.

Reactions: Ai Shoujo Fan

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
BBS <-> in alternate dimension?
wheres the pregnancy and corruption oh yeah and sex scenes (I guess, lol)?
Pregnacy is not in plans currently - I dont know if it will be in the game at all.
And sex scenes are there but starts from Update 4 and Update 5 - only (which will become public build in some time)

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
so how many hours/minutes of content are there with current release or should i just wait?
It's a one day loop that evolves so you can go over and over again through the day.
Although not all characters are introduced yet. It is still in early stage but I'm shaping it up.
I'd say it is short for now (at least the current public release)
Check Patreon for more info or go through the forum :)

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
I'm confused, why let us select him to do something when theirs actually no choice given to do something else? Like yay I get to click to not get up and go back to sleep. Give options at the very least. I like the look of it, but the game play is odd.
Choices are there to let the player know where is a chance for an evolution, and also for the skippers to know what the game is about just by stopping at the choices.
Although yeah I should change at least the first few days without the choices untill there actually are some - I'm thinking about it and planning it :)
As it goes to gameplay - it's shaping up I hope and you'll see more of the idea later on :)

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
How has this gone through 12 versions and still have terrible spelling for multiple words?
Coock, buissy?
Shit, its over already.
These are fixed in later updates like in update 4 or 5. My bad not to check these sooner, but it will be much better in the new Updates :)

Reactions: Fapster994

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Jimmy Awkward Adventures [v0.12] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 182Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
I like the plot as I am a typical wincest lover. But a little sad and disappointed because it doesn't have any plans about pregnancy :(

Reactions: Areyouken

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Point of Information: Ask any woman- the FIRST thing she does when she sits down to relax or lies down for a nap is take off her shoes- especially if they are high-heels!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jimmy TheDev

satanpants

Mar 20, 2018
Having the dialog box
fade out
after every sentence or so
is exhausting.

Is it because
you have the character move
a little bit after each dialog box
so the game thinks
it's a different scene?

People have the ability
to fill in the gaps in their mind
for simple actions.

Could help you
not have to do as much
work
doing your scenes.

Maybe this gets fixed in the later part of the game but right now it's a slog to get through, even though it's milliseconds for each fade in and out, it still adds up to my exhaustion. There has to be a setting to change this because I do not remember having this reading fatigue in other games.

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
Having the dialog box
fade out
after every sentence or so
is exhausting.

Is it because
you have the character move
a little bit after each dialog box
so the game thinks
it's a different scene?

People have the ability
to fill in the gaps in their mind
for simple actions.

Could help you
not have to do as much
work
doing your scenes.

Maybe this gets fixed in the later part of the game but right now it's a slog to get through, even though it's milliseconds for each fade in and out, it still adds up to my exhaustion. There has to be a setting to change this because I do not remember having this reading fatigue in other games.
Thank you for feedback - I wasnt aware of such an issue - I will definitly take a lot at it and try to fix it in Update 6.
Chhers!

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
a Hot and Spicy Scenes....

Scenes plural, or just a Hot and Spicy Scene?
Uggghhhh thats a tough question depending on what a scene is.
Well I'm planning 3 scenes within which 2 are evolwing, and within one there will be a scene of hot and spicy.
So it might be one scene, but I make sure thet the rest are at least a teasing ones or transitions scenes :)
I planned to when introducing a character there will be only introduction, but I've managed to reach a hot and spicy sceene within :)

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes