VN Ren'Py Jimmy Awkward Adventures [v0.20.1] [Jimmy TheDev]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
Only not long ago there was a version 0.16.8 and you've already released so many versions.

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
Only not long ago there was a version 0.16.8 and you've already released so many versions.
I did not released it - someone took it from Patreon content only that is not Public yet.
Sad thing but it heppened so don't expect a new version for 3 months now or something like that :(

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
I did not released it - someone took it from Patreon content only that is not Public yet.
Sad thing but it heppened so don't expect a new version for 3 months now or something like that :(
I'm also shocked how it's so fast, bro, and sad when they take and publish a story that you didn't post .

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
I started the game with a save that I made in version 0.16.8 and the quest with the landlady didn't work for me, I had to start a new game and everything worked for me so every version of the game needs to start a new game?

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
I started the game with a save that I made in version 0.16.8 and the quest with the landlady didn't work for me, I had to start a new game and everything worked for me so every version of the game needs to start a new game?
Yep - the latest Patreon version needs to start from start.
The game is still in pre-alpha build so propably each new update untill the alpha will require a new start.
I already reported the sad story about pirating.

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
Heya!
There is new public mac version . (v.18.7)
There is a new public android version . (v0.18.7)

Reactions: m1st3r1 and lxh123

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
How to you talk with
mom, and how to you talk about mom in limbo
You start a new game.

Using a save I'd made from an earlier version I never got the option to do anything but sleep more at 7:00 am.

Selecting a new game and playing all the way through, I got the option to do something else which led be down the path to advance Mom's story.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
This game needs a clearer extensive guide/hint system to go with the never-ending loop of actions where there's zero idea if choices matter and which ones do.

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
This game needs a clearer extensive guide/hint system to go with the never-ending loop of actions where there's zero idea if choices matter and which ones do.
Heya!
There is a summary screen at the end of each day with hints for all the characters on what to do the next day.
Also there are numbers for each characters like: 4/7 which means there is still something to unlock.
If it says 7/7 that mean you've cleared all of the new content for this version of the game.
I thought it was clear - if still not than I'll think about a better solution :)
Cheers!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Heya!
There is a summary screen at the end of each day with hints for all the characters on what to do the next day.
Also there are numbers for each characters like: 4/7 which means there is still something to unlock.
If it says 7/7 that mean you've cleared all of the new content for this version of the game.
I thought it was clear - if still not than I'll think about a better solution :)
Cheers!
Back when I made that post i was having some bug issues related to old save compatibility, so the hints wouldn't appear.
Erasing that save and starting from scratch solved that. My bad for not correcting myself. :oops:

Anyway, the summary screeen and other choices in current version are fine as is. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jimmy TheDev
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes