VN Ren'Py Jimmy Awkward Adventures [v0.20.1] [Jimmy TheDev]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

jvonschantz

Oct 1, 2023
Lagging behind a little bit...this is only update 8: 11 is out on Patreon.
Not to many paying patreons, dont know how many on itch.io, so people probably hesitate to share. Looking on other games the era of "heroes" is maybe coming to an end as well. Why should anyone share anything when people today cant even say "thank you for sharing" or even press the like button.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jimmy TheDev

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
Hey, it's a reasonable precaution. H-game protagonists experience a 978435% higher incidence of total amnesia than the general population.
Well, if my mom or sister ever tried their hardest to suck out my soul while cumming in their mouths I'd probably forget my own name after for awhile too. I also think he's just being prepared in case that happens.

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
Not to many paying patreons, dont know how many on itch.io, so people probably hesitate to share. Looking on other games the era of "heroes" is maybe coming to an end as well. Why should anyone share anything when people today cant even say "thank you for sharing" or even press the like button.
That, and those sub numbers drop when it's leaked, so many long time subs get worried after a point when subs drop so much it starts risking the dev just abandoning everything and doing something else for money so they stop leaking it. In absence of leaks I'll probably just wait a year or 2 and pay once after it's finished. Most older ones like Danels K's finished ones can be had for $5, which is worth it if it's a distraction for 10+ hours.

Reactions: jvonschantz

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
That, and those sub numbers drop when it's leaked, so many long time subs get worried after a point when subs drop so much it starts risking the dev just abandoning everything and doing something else for money so they stop leaking it. In absence of leaks I'll probably just wait a year or 2 and pay once after it's finished. Most older ones like Danels K's finished ones can be had for $5, which is worth it if it's a distraction for 10+ hours.
The game is for free and Patreon cost is to encourage the dev to make more updates. Whats wrong with that? You can wait a year or 3 for final version (2 and a half yer in my opinion ;) :) ) so whats wrong with having each month a public free build? :)

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes