4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Hmmm... Such an interesting game, after looking at everyone's comment. I have a question tho, since I rarely had times to thoroughly enjoy long-time games, I resort to cheat a bit. And when I do cheat the save, there's a prompt, which if I press any button, will teleport me back to the main menu... the prompt is in japanese and it's white colored, so I can't read any of it... I need sum help, thank you.
The game's probably detecting your edited save file and telling you you can't use it, and booting you out of the menu. I don't know what exactly you need to edit WolfRPG saves without that happening, but I do know that the same thing will happen if, say, you try to use a save file from an untranslated title with its translated version, or with one whose version number has changed, so it probably has some identifier built into it.

So if you want to use a save that you've hex-edited, you're going to need to figure out that stuff.

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
I might be stupid and missing something obvious but how do you stay up past 20:00?

I've gotten an invite to work at the cabaret club that only opens at 20:00 but regardless of whether I work or rest at 16:00 as soon as the clock gets to 20 she says that it's time to get ready for bed.

Edit:
Figured it out, apparently you have to have low enough morals to stay up late.

Last edited:

GenericGuy69

Nov 4, 2018
When I start the game, the game seems to think I'm pressing the "forwards" button, skipping through text until the girl is in her room, where it just starts spamming opening and closing the phone. I'm using Local Emulator from pooi.moe.

oppaidaisuki696969

Mar 28, 2020
Thank you for the throughout explanation, this game really has a load of content in it, it's incredible.

Would you happen to know what's the best stats to level up for the fights? I've only been levelling up strength and technique and there seemed to be a huge difficulty spike after the gymnast girl. What does power do and how much does levelling up defense/HP help?

Also say if I'm doing a purity run, is there a way to save Nakai Tomoko from molestation? Or do you just have to not tell her to go speak to the gym teacher?

edit: NVM finished the game, it seems like strength is the way to go, I was able to beat the strongest man at 100 strength and at around 40 defense, and 60 on both technique and power. Power might have to do with the amount of HP that you recover from damage dealt. Nakai can be saved, awesome.

It's kind of a shame because the game's became unfappable now, don't have the heart to fuck Mai over now that she's worked so hard and attained it all.
Hey there, can I ask how you managed to save Nakai? There's a good(?) ending for her even if you end up making her go to the teacher but I just wanted to know if it was possible to avoid that entirely? Thanks in advance.

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
Hmm, so far I edited money and STR and HP with cheat engine
money and STR work fine, but any change to HP is immediately blocked by the game and your save is no longer usable

my dumb ass forgot that I needed to go to another city, so I spent some time visiting every house

Last edited:

riot112

Jan 8, 2020
So i'm missing 5 addresses for the yakuza guy quest, any idea where these are?
I looked all over the first two areas, in the first area if you go up some stairs you can find a apartment, the pc will comment something like ''does nobody live here?'' do i have to finish another side quest before finishing this info gathering quest?
Can't find any addresses from the second area.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes