SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.52 [2024-06-16]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Varnakai

Apr 3, 2024
I'm frankly a big fan of interactive RNG jois, meaning the interactive component is random, usually decided by a random number generator, stuff like JOI-gang content. ngl uninteractive jois do absolutely nothing for me. gambling addict moment
So game play gimmicks interests you? I agree with the fact most other creators are boring, but I hate the whole mommy thing joigang does sometimes. Well zeta said he was trying to trade, maybe slip him a dm with something to offer?

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
So game play gimmicks interests you? I agree with the fact most other creators are boring, but I hate the whole mommy thing joigang does sometimes. Well zeta said he was trying to trade, maybe slip him a dm with something to offer?
yea pretty much, the femdom aspect is also up my alley as i am a transfem, still though seems like joigang audience is mostly dudes anyway, i will say that the one video i enjoyed the most was probably the ganyu gangbang, it had a currency mechanic where you earnt a currency through tasks and used it to get different scenes. was fun.

and maybe i will lol, zeta actually already sent me all the joigang content in the past but those links are dead and i did have them saved but i lost that data to hard drive failure a couple months ago, womp womp. now i keep backups of my stuff, first time i have ever had a drive die on me, lesson learned the hard way. anyway, would be pretty funny to show up in his dms with a trade offer for something he already gave me in the past XD

Reactions: MiticO_Otaku

mixedham

May 22, 2024
I want to add to this thread as a way to say thanks to those that have contributed, but because of currency conversion where I live I cannot afford any patreon content. What I can offer are some jois that were deleted and not reuploaded to the joi db or big tube sites (like jois from before the phub purge).

So in an effort to bring some actual content to this thread, I'll start things off with some deleted videos from HentaiAnimeJOI: { edit dead link removed }

The link will expire in one week, so if someone wants to reupload to bunkr or something. Do not reupload to the joi db.

Last edited:

LaddyDaddy24

Dec 24, 2023
I wanna give back to this thread. I’ve been a huge lurker but I downloaded the JOIGang folder from Zeta and I’ll share it below. Thing is it’s missing the monster girl series and the videos from Raikou and after. It also has all the Divine JOI Summer Collection.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
I wanna give back to this thread. I’ve been a huge lurker but I downloaded the JOIGang folder from Zeta and I’ll share it below. Thing is it’s missing the monster girl series and the videos from Raikou and after. It also has all the Divine JOI Summer Collection.

huge, the joigang content was lost, i only managed to scrap 4 videos from what was left on the thread.
il put up a bounty board on the new thread with a list of all content lost to dead links incase anyone who is still here has them saved.

if you dont know wtf im talking about see below
https://f95zone.to/threads/joi-database-patreon-videos.162414/post-13818368

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
I want to add to this thread as a way to say thanks to those that have contributed, but because of currency conversion where I live I cannot afford any patreon content. What I can offer are some jois that were deleted and not reuploaded to the joi db or big tube sites (like jois from before the phub purge).

So in an effort to bring some actual content to this thread, I'll start things off with some deleted videos from HentaiAnimeJOI: cyberdrop (dot) me/a/mLpF4Mbq

The link will expire in one week, so if someone wants to reupload to bunkr or something. Do not reupload to the joi db.
thanks chief, il get it backed up and uploaded with the rest of the content from this thread in about a months time maybe a bit longer becuase organizing is proving more time consuming than anticipated.

context:
https://f95zone.to/threads/joi-database-patreon-videos.162414/post-13818368

Reactions: yuukiasuna0030

Memetime25

Jan 24, 2024
huge, the joigang content was lost, i only managed to scrap 4 videos from what was left on the thread.
il put up a bounty board on the new thread with a list of all content lost to dead links incase anyone who is still here has them saved.
I think I got all the joigang stuff that was previously posted. Let me know what ones are still missing and I can reup them.

Reactions: Poesboi69

Varnakai

Apr 3, 2024
I think I got all the joigang stuff that was previously posted. Let me know what ones are still missing and I can reup them.
I'm pretty sure it's just the monster girl stuff, Raikou, palutena , one of the alternate ending for boosette and mitsuri's second gangbang that's missing.

Last edited:

bjdoakhri

Nov 21, 2023
ArmSpaghetti I have a good portion (~250, ~80GB) of the JoiDB uploads saved on a NAS. I haven't categorized or sorted or deduplicated them but theres a pretty good amount and I'm sure you would be missing at least some of them. If you'd like I could create a torrent with all the stuff I have. Also when you do end up distributing the content, it would be ideal if you could also make a torrent (even though they can't be updated easily) since MEGA and similar services tend to actually respect DMCAs.

Last edited:

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
ArmSpaghetti I have a good portion (~250, ~80GB) of the JoiDB uploads saved on a NAS. I haven't categorized or sorted or deduplicated them but theres a pretty good amount and I'm sure you would be missing at least some of them. If you'd like I could create a torrent with all the stuff I have. Also when you do end up distributing the content, it would be ideal if you could also make a torrent (even though they can't be updated easily) since MEGA and similar services tend to actually respect DMCAs.
joiDB? that doesn't sound familiar ngl unless its a acronym but sure a torrent sounds fine.
and when i distribute yea i can make a one time "legacy" torrent but its not something im gonna keep doing regularly
im running a pyscript that will auto upload and maintain free mega accounts from the hard drive i dedicated to this, its pretty much fully automated i just need to add new videos to the respective folders as people contribute and the script handles the rest.
so its gonna be mostly mega for now but if the mega accounts get striked thats what the script is for, it will automatically create a new account and start uploading the database to it even if im not around when it happens, and then i just update to the new link on here and we are back online. this is the system im gonna be using going forward until a better hosting alternative comes along or someone sends me a bunkr invite code, which is the ideal scenario, i dont want to use someone else's account becuase that backfired last time but ideally bunkr would be the best platform to host the database on. either way, i will have all the currently active bunkr links listed in the new thread as well under a "legacy" section so even during mega downtime people will likely be able to hit up the bunkr links and find what they need even if its messy and hard to navigate.

torrents arent a good idea long term either becuase I'm only on page 30 of 74 and the database is already 177gb, this is a1TB hard drive so we are fine on space, but its just a massive amount of data. (hentirella and sweetyjoi atm are the main culprits with their massive file sizes, also soxxie from just pure video spam bloat)

Last edited:
Reactions: Poesboi69
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote