3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Someone literally uploaded the patreon version last night for the first time... that is "WTF" I was "on about". And I was responding to your conversation below. But ok you go ahead and make up whatever narrative you feel like and continue to be an ass to people for no reason.
Does this game have any animations?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Does this game have any animations?
Honestly can't remember. Last time I played this one was around version 3.0 or something like that. Was looking to check it out again soon though since it looks like it's come a long way since then. But If I remember, there isn't much for animations, but again it's been a while so..

timewarps

Oct 11, 2020
JourneyIntoSissyhood-0.7.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

OnlyANoob Hey! How did you game suddenly went from ~ 700 MB to over 5 GB in a matter of a single big update? I tried looking through the files but it just seems that the renders weren't properly compressed...?​
thanks man~

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
> That was never a thing with this game. But feel free to hope...
Very incorrect, but look, a hero has finally emerged from the darkness..
Someone literally uploaded the patreon version last night for the first time...
"was never a thing" "for the first time". Sigh... DUDE, if you can't see the contradiction here, neither me nor anybody else can help you. But yeah, just keep calling me a troll for pointing out a fact you yourself admit. Some people are happy to live and let live - some other people just constantly look for someone to antagonize; kindly go find someone else, I'm not interested.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
"was never a thing" "for the first time". Sigh... DUDE, if you can't see the contradiction here, neither me nor anybody else can help you. But yeah, just keep calling me a troll for pointing out a fact you yourself admit. Some people are happy to live and let live - some other people just constantly look for someone to antagonize; kindly go find someone else, I'm not interested.
I, nor others were being rude to you or anyone else in here. I cannot say the same from you and your numerous odd rants. But contradictory? Hardly. I pointed out that a premium version was just released in here for the first time after someone asked for a hero. You originally made it sound very much like there was no such thing as a premium version. You are creating your own narrative to rally around, and you are not very good at adding quotes, as you are making it look like I said some of the things that you actually said.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I, nor others were being rude to you or anyone else in here. I cannot say the same from you and your numerous odd rants. But contradictory? Hardly. I pointed out that a premium version was just released in here for the first time after someone asked for a hero. You originally made it sound very much like there was no such thing as a premium version. You are creating your own narrative to rally around, and you are not very good at adding quotes, as you are making it look like I said some of the things that you actually said.
No, they originally said that the game had never leaked early before which was true at the time they said it. After they said it the Patreon version did leak for the first time and you said Wooloomooloo was incorrect; they weren't, what they said was true when they said it

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
No, they originally said that the game had never leaked early before which was true at the time they said it. After they said it the Patreon version did leak for the first time and you said Wooloomooloo was incorrect; they weren't, what they said was true when they said it
Those aren't the words he used. His words in the context of responding to the guy above him came off very differently than your statement. He spoke about the game itself never being a thing (as if he was implying public was the newest and only version), it did not come across as him stating paywall leaks was not a thing. Then he proceeded to come at me with foul language and holier than thou implications at my message, along with uncalled for ridicule. He has been nothing but rude and offensive and then goes off on rants about problems with the game one minute, then recommends it the next minute. It's all weird and unnecessary.

details.png

Edit: Added below

Look at the end of the day, I'm tired of trying to argue semantics on how someone's online message was interpreted. Who am I to say what his intent was when he first responded the way he did to the guy asking about newer versions? What is very clear though is that messages were misunderstood. by at least one person. And instead of being sensible about it, he decided to be an ass in the way he responded, and it just started going from that point. None of this is needed if people would just have an inch of respect.

Last edited:

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
Anyone have any updates? Any change logs? All I got is that Version 8.0 just dropped!!

Last edited:

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Well since I'm apparently the designated Bad Guy I might as well act like it - here's your 8.0 links ("arrrgh you wretched landlubbers"), sorry compressed only since I can't download more than 5 gigs from mega...
PC:
MAC:

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
Thank You our most gracious compatriot/fellow pirate! OUTSTANDING!!(y)

This is a pirate forum, dude. You’re considered a hero & savior
Well since I'm apparently the designated Bad Guy I might as well act like it - here's your 8.0 links ("arrrgh you wretched landlubbers"), sorry compressed only since I can't download more than 5 gigs from mega...
PC: Workupload
MAC: Workupload

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes