3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
This wrong. Very, very wrong. There's no option to tell the mailman "because I don't give a fuck what you do with that picture and now get out of my house or I'm calling the cops in 3... 2... 1... or just bashing your fucking skull in right fucking now, your choice". Now, make no mistake, I'm 100% for being sissified / girlified, but ON MY TERMS. You don't get to MAKE ME. I'll wear girly clothes, make-up etc. because I WANT TO, not because you're forcing me. And just so you know, I react extremely badly at being pushed...

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
Wow this Jack the Bully path is EXCEPTIONALLY Great!

As has already been mentioned a million times over my only wish was the characters physique/muscle tone was a little softer more androgynous, and I get she starts out the “average” boy…. But as in any good FANTASY I also understand it’s the authors discretion & what they find erotic… And I won’t lie for me it’s the relationship between our protagonist and Jack the Bully…
Hoping the older men in this game have lots of “sexy” plans for Jack!!

The kissing between the Protagonist & Jack OUTSTANDING!
Hoping for even more, longer, wetter, deeper, more passionate kissing, tongue sucking, Adam’s apple licking, frottage, sword fighting, toe sucking etc…

Can you imagine Jack under the old fat man in his bathrobe missionary, Jack’s stockinged legs wide open up in the air missionary underneath the bald lothario, pushing and slapping franticly; barking get off of me you old ass pervert I’m warning you, you better stop, damn you, is that your penis at my boi hole mister, nooooo stop, stop your FUCKING ME… ooooh those hands, why are you stroking me, just get it over with, till 5 minutes later, whimpering, tearfully, stooop, almost whispering , your, your gonna make me cuumm… then hearing loud sloppy kissing before
“You fucking stupid ugly bastard…” splurt, splurt, splooge… followed by long anguished, but throaty moan of shame… scene fades the mattress springs still squeaking, headboard rhythmically thudding against the wall…

And I hope Jack never truly loses that initial reluctance, doubts, aversion, inner debate… or it’s a slow and gradual loss accepting his new life… Jack seems like a fighter who’d fight his new perverse desires, even slowly succumbing to his fears… maybe even going through a day of hanging his stockings up and buying a pair of jeans trying to return to the life he’d been so accustomed to.

Fantastic story paths, in a very sexy Adult Game written by an adult for ADULTS. Risqué, sometimes outright down & dirty on their hands & knees nasty & loving it. Brilliantly kinky fun!!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
JourneyIntoSissyhood-0.7.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

OnlyANoob Hey! How did you game suddenly went from ~ 700 MB to over 5 GB in a matter of a single big update? I tried looking through the files but it just seems that the renders weren't properly compressed...?​
They upload a compressed and uncompressed version to their Patreon, presumably the uncompressed version was uploaded this time

Reactions: lexlutha

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
They upload a compressed and uncompressed version to their Patreon, presumably the uncompressed version was uploaded this time
Hmm, that would make some sense. Not a lot, mind you, but some - given that they already converted the files into WEBP.
Ah well, cannot do much about it.

Last edited:

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
I should add "and beyond" after it. All jokes aside, it was heavily requested, so I'll add it. I like to listen to peoples feedback. Many sissies have that end goal, to become genetic women, so I don't think it's that farfetched.
Are they animations? And can you fuck trans?

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Very incorrect, but look, a hero has finally emerged from the darkness..
No idea WTF you are on about, considering the version we had here has NEVER been the Patreon version that allowed all that extra clothing to be worn.

At any rate, for everyone else, the gallery password is "redthong". Now all'y'all have a happy new year and go support the dev if you can afford it...

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
*Sigh* what a bloody nuisance this game is. Decided to delete some old saves that were piling up on me (which of course you can't do in-game. Some Ren'Py games let you do that. Not this one.); since I'm well aware Ren'Py games duplicate their saves under %appdata% under windows, that's where I looked. Nothing. Because, of course, as a "modified after date/time" file search ultimately reveals, the saves are actually under the name... "x-1649678214". *Slow clap*. Bravo, dev - compared to the eleventy billion other Ren'Py games that just save their shit UNDER THEIR OWN NAME... this was really helpful. Not.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
No idea WTF you are on about, considering the version we had here has NEVER been the Patreon version that allowed all that extra clothing to be worn.

At any rate, for everyone else, the gallery password is "redthong". Now all'y'all have a happy new year and go support the dev if you can afford it...
Someone literally uploaded the patreon version last night for the first time... that is "WTF" I was "on about". And I was responding to your conversation below. But ok you go ahead and make up whatever narrative you feel like and continue to be an ass to people for no reason.

And God forbid asking for a hero.
You do realize you can just download from that link... right?
I do. I mean even more recent versions
That was never a thing with this game. But feel free to hope...

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes