3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Why is this Channel so DEAD in discussion ?
I understand OnlyAnoob is busy, Devs are usually busy
But why isn't there any discussion at all 'Especially for a game as good as this' compare to other channels that's active in texting,
SERIOUSLY GUYS. The last text was by me Sunday gone
I'm a patron so I'm 7 versions ahead of the freeloaders on here and, as such, have no particular reason to chime in [insert shrug emoji]

Reactions: OnlyANoob
Sep 24, 2022
I'm a patron so I'm 7 versions ahead of the freeloaders on here and, as such, have no particular reason to chime in [insert shrug emoji]
At least help me out a bit.
For the bimbofication story path, I can't view the escape Routh at all.
It says requires saint bigger than 2 I replayed like 3 times and choose all the options that gives saint but it still forces me in the punishment of escaping

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
At least help me out a bit.
For the bimbofication story path, I can't view the escape Routh at all.
It says requires saint bigger than 2 I replayed like 3 times and choose all the options that gives saint but it still forces me in the punishment of escaping
Not sure why you're struggling but here's a save at that point (autofill, you don't need/won't be able to type your answers)

It's also set to skip unseen text so you'll want to change that

Sep 24, 2022
Maybe try deleting your saves before using mine. If that doesn't work then I suspect your game is bugged and you'll have to re-download
I don't know what's the issue but I'm still having issue after doing both of those steps you required.
Perhaps I need to try using my Phone to view the scene or just wait for next post.
If none of them work then I suppose the scene is Anonymous to me

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I don't know what's the issue but I'm still having issue after doing both of those steps you required.
Perhaps I need to try using my Phone to view the scene or just wait for next post.
If none of them work then I suppose the scene is Anonymous to me
You do realize that there is no actual "escaping" path in the game, right? Choosing to "escape" automatically leads to you being caught and punished - you really only choose between staying there willingly or being punished for trying to escape...

Sep 24, 2022
You do realize that there is no actual "escaping" path in the game, right? Choosing to "escape" automatically leads to you being caught and punished - you really only choose between staying there willingly or being punished for trying to escape...
Then why wasn't it stated earlier in the last few updates I read

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I gotta say, I LOVE the "Roommate" path!!
My favorite so far! Looking forward to MORE of this storyline.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Why is this Channel so DEAD in discussion ?
I understand OnlyAnoob is busy, Devs are usually busy
But why isn't there any discussion at all 'Especially for a game as good as this' compare to other channels that's active in texting,
SERIOUSLY GUYS. The last text was by me Sunday gone
It is good.
Dev has a nice aesthetic and appears to update frequently.
But I'm here for female protag, which is extremely light on content.

I think when there's more paths, it takes a long time to develop all of them, so there may be less to say.
And I'm not sure how much of the female protag demographic can stomach the transition or even realize it turns into a female protag game.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
It is good.
Dev has a nice aesthetic and appears to update frequently.
But I'm here for female protag, which is extremely light on content.

I think when there's more paths, it takes a long time to develop all of them, so there may be less to say.
And I'm not sure how much of the female protag demographic can stomach the transition or even realize it turns into a female protag game.
Well, being that the main protagonist is male, Best we can hope for is a Trans/Futa protagonist; unless, thru magic or medicine, our MC loses his 'manhood' and is mentally brainwashed to believing He is a female. :unsure:
But He is Still an annoying Idiot!!

And YES! I prefer games with Female (Dom) or Trans/Futa protagonists as well.
(I am sick of all the games with Male protag's & Male Dom's (who ONLY think with their c*ck!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Oh my
Sep 24, 2022
Well, being that the main protagonist is male, Best we can hope for is a Trans/Futa protagonist; unless, thru magic or medicine, our MC loses his 'manhood' and is mentally brainwashed to believing He is a female. :unsure:

(I am sick of all the games with Male protag's & Male Dom's (who ONLY think with their c*ck!)
So Relatable

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019

MC takes a pill on my route and it turns him into a biological female pretty sure.
It is still trans, but effectively female protag at that point; albeit autogynephyllic.
Going tentative sub with the mistress: forget what it's called.

It's one thing for there to be an abundance of a particular genre and another for it to be done well.
My main is mother/son and there's so much that isn't my flavour that I frequently outright pass on the download.
Dev has a nice captivating and lulling aesthetic, so keeping an eye on it.

Last edited:

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
MC takes a pill on my route and it turns him into a biological female pretty sure.
It is still trans...
I'm curious, if someone becomes a biological female in such a manner, and acts & identifies as a female, are they actually 'trans'?

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
OnlyANoob a small observation if I may - there seem to be a number of "choices" in the game that are a single choice only (so basically an "ok" button); I feel they add basically nothing to the game - they don't really add interaction as long as the only action is to go along, even if that is what the player presumably wants to do anyway. Not sure what the right solution to this is supposed to be, but as it is, it's not really working...

korko

May 30, 2017
I m stuck in the bedroom. Try every update but still ends same, no new content.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I m stuck in the bedroom. Try every update but still ends same, no new content.
Read the changelogs, Dev has multiple routes which they alternate between so the route your save is on may not have new content but others will

Reactions: korko
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes