3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JourneyIntoSissyhood-0.5.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Since version 0.5.3, the game no longer works on my device. It crashes on startup.:cry:

I use the PC version. I tried to recover the "game" folder from the Mac version, problem unchanged. I've identified the files blocking the game's startup, recovered these files from the Android version, renamed the files by removing the "x-" prefix. The game still won't start. I think it's because the dev is using another version of Ren'Py (8.1.1) which is not supported by my device (max, Ren'Py 8.0.3).

So I have only 2 solutions: wait for a Ren'Py update on my device, or get the Android version running on it. So I'll wait for the time being.

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Sorry. I can't create a storyline for every person that plays the game, to fit every perspective. Thank you for playing the game.
I really liked your game OnlyANoob, don't listen to the haters, there are a lot of haters on F95zone

courage to you, me too there were haters who did everything to break my game

and many developers are discouraged by this and there are some who abandon their games

in the future I will make a list of good and huge games,

I would highlight you game, I really liked you game, don't let yourself be intimidated by this type of person ;)

It's one of the best games I've seen on this platform

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
So I get that it's a journey into "Sissyhood" and sissy stuff is all about forced/degradation content, but any chance this has a non-forced path yet? If it ever will.

Reactions: pootin

PockeX

Jun 7, 2020
The idea of the game is good, but its really really pushed, what you choose doesnt really matter, you cant go for a slow path of char developement.. one moment u are a pseudo gay dude, the moment after u are sucking 192392874 cocks, with really bad graphics and dialogues are all the same repeated 100 times. Sad could have being interesting. In this kind of games, but generally in life is the journey that matters not the end goal, this game is titled journey into sissy hood, but like after 2 seconds that u are playing u are already wearing women dressings. LoL where is the journey?

• Angry
Reactions: Rabbid83

dddaaannn000

Dec 10, 2022
Sorry. I can't create a storyline for every person that plays the game, to fit every perspective. Thank you for playing the game.
I totally understand that, and i really really love you game, all the paths on it so far! It's really well written and hot as fuck, and i love that all the cocks but yours are huge.

But i confess that when i noticed that there was a option to not suck the dildo in Jack's dream, i got really hopeful that evetually there will be a route where he keeps being your bully and humiliating you, i still can't get his cock out of my mind after that scene in the locker room, that scene really blew my mind and for me it was the most exciting scene so far, as obviously i'm a sucker for bullies. But that's no problem at all cause A LOT of male characters in this game are bullies , it's just that Jack seemed to be a great character to me before and not so much after the change, but thew story of this route continues getting better and better, as in all other routes.

You really are amazing Justanoob! So is your game!

Reactions: OnlyANoob
Sep 24, 2022
Why is this Channel so DEAD in discussion ?
I understand OnlyAnoob is busy, Devs are usually busy
But why isn't there any discussion at all 'Especially for a game as good as this' compare to other channels that's active in texting,
SERIOUSLY GUYS. The last text was by me Sunday gone

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes