-60+ new images and animations

-27 background images and accessories

-new make-up (Lyla)

-new body transformation (Lyla)

-new dialogue (6000 words)

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Out of curiosity, may I ask why do you need to keep running a 32-bit OS? I was under the impression that any hardware that is still in functional condition worth bothering with using today is definitely already able to run in 64-bit mode, considering how long ago 64-bit support started.
You know, maybe someday I will create a dedicated page for this.
The reason for this is that I have posted many times answers for this, but usually it creates useless arguments what is better and can go for many, many posts that are offtopic, not related to game and in turn are deleted by moderators.
This gives me nothing. It's same pointless war between x86 and x64 that exist between what OS is better: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android or maybe BeOS or DOS?
As computer user for many, many years I can say that every system has it's strengths and weaknesses (even between Windows family - it's created by changing dev people, sometimes from scratch) - ideal does NOT exist.
You need to be open minded and accept that different people may have different preferences.
If you ask why someone use different OS, then probably you don't need to, otherwise you would know.
As user you can use whatever you like the best.
As creator or developer it's usually better to target more users especially if it's such a trivial thing as a tool number.
I doubt it makes any difference for average developer if it's Python 2.x (RenPy 7.x branch) or Python 3.x (RenPy 8.x branch) except binary.
Python 3 is available with x86 processor binaries, but RenPy creator has decided to abandon.
This post is already long enough and I don't want participate in offtop discussion, so give it a like if topic is interesting.
I even tried to write an email to RenPy creator to make x86 binaries with Python 3 (RenPy 8 builds), but no response...
Probably email from single person is not enough to reach this guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: OnlyANoob

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
You know, maybe someday I will create a dedicated page for this.
The reason for this is that I have posted many times answers for this, but usually it creates useless arguments what is better and can go for many, many posts that are offtopic, not related to game and in turn are deleted by moderators.
This gives me nothing. It's same pointless war between x86 and x64 that exist between what OS is better: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android or maybe BeOS or DOS?
As computer user for many, many years I can say that every system has it's strengths and weaknesses (even between Windows family - it's created by changing dev people, sometimes from scratch) - ideal does NOT exist.
You need to be open minded and accept that different people may have different preferences.
If you ask why someone use different OS, then probably you don't need to, otherwise you would know.
As user you can use whatever you like the best.
As creator or developer it's usually better to target more users especially if it's such a trivial thing as a tool number.
I doubt it makes any difference for average developer if it's Python 2.x (RenPy 7.x branch) or Python 3.x (RenPy 8.x branch) except binary.
This post is already long enough and I don't want participate in offtop discussion, so give it a like or whatever.
I even tried to write an email to RenPy creator to make x86 binaries with Python 3 (RenPy 8 builds), but no response...
Python 3 is available with x86 processor binaries, but RenPy creator has decided to not make it.
Probably email from single person is not enough to reach this guy.
Those are quite a few words to say "because reasons". But if you can't take even a carefully worded question without getting defensive, that's on you.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Those are quite a few words to say "because reasons". But if you can't take even a carefully worded question without getting defensive, that's on you.
Maybe I was defensive, but I have reasons. I explained it a bit in previous post. Also I noticed that your post was a bit agressive or suggesting that someone not using x64 may be a fool, soo...
Look I replied, because I wanted be OK. I didn't have to. Also I won't extend it further to satisfy your possible interest, because it's offtop and can be deleted by moderators. Sorry. But if my post receive enough likes, then I will really consider it interesting enough to create a special page/thread for this, but not on this game thread.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Journey Into Sissyhood - 0.4.2

*New story update for the fast transformation path -Escape the street path-

*Added new story content for the fast transformation path

-added new progress to the story

-71 new images and animations

-30 background images and accessories

-new naughty poses

-new dialogue (6000 words)

-new sex sounds

TMaximum

Feb 15, 2018
A small suggestion is that maybe when you get to the street corner the "Escape" option is marked or noted as not being an actual escape option? Since a while back during development the potential for a genuine escape route was mentioned, so that might confuse some people, especially since the changelog for this updates states that staying on the street corner is how you stay on the bimbo path.

Reactions: OnlyANoob

bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
The bimbo paths massive lips, and massive tits looks ugly as fuck, and imo kinda ruin the appeal.

and in the Non-bimbo path, the MC looks hot as fuck but is no longer a shemale, which sucks.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JourneyIntoSissyhood-0.4.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Sorry for that. I can't please everyone... I like that look!
Well, clearly this is a subjective thing but I have to admit my reaction to the "bimbo" features was also well past of "that's so hot" and squarely in the "oh come on, now..." region. Many games in this genre leave feminine feature development level somewhat under the control of the player, and there's a good reason for that - certainly not just the devs suddenly deciding they would just love doing some extra coding and drawing everything in triplicate. But it is plenty of extra work for sure, so I understand completely why one would forego that option...

Reactions: bigphil963

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Sorry guys, but it for patreon or subscribe star supporters only.
i know that's what u want but please don't make people pay u to get extra content, the best model for patreon/subscribestar support imho is early access to the release of the game.
making people pay for extra content is more likely going to put people off from supporting u because they think u are being greedy keeping extra content for only those that are paying u.
but that's just my opinion on the matter and suggestion for u to stop doing that, u do what u want but it does make me want to support u and the games development less that i would if u didn't do it.

Reactions: mikecd199817
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes