3.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 22, 2021
PATRONS
$1,289
PER MONTH

No offence man but with all due respect i just wanna ask are these numbers real? cause if i check your posts i can only see 2 3 likes and hardly some 1 2 comments..its pretty less considering your patrons count

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
PATRONS
$1,289
PER MONTH

No offence man but with all due respect i just wanna ask are these numbers real? cause if i check your posts i can only see 2 3 likes and hardly some 1 2 comments..its pretty less considering your patrons count
How could I fake them? I post art mostly during the week, not Q&As.
I get likes on my weekly releases. Mostly I talk with my pateons on discord.
I only get comments on my releases when there are bugs in them.
I think my patron page is a little bit different from other ones because I update the game every week and people dont have time to like the releases posts

Reactions: Rabbid83

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Oh yeah baby
Quick question
Will there be bdsm or dom sub relationships in this game?
There is already bdsm and dom sub rel, but not for the real woman path. I plan to make the woman submissive so yes, there will be a dom sub rel for that path too

Reactions: taglag

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
There is already bdsm and dom sub rel, but not for the real woman path. I plan to make the woman submissive so yes, there will be a dom sub rel for that path too
oh so the bdsm path is only there for those who don't have fast transformation now right?

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
oh so the bdsm path is only there for those who don't have fast transformation now right?
Fast trasnformation has two main paths, the one that transforms you into a woman and the bimbo path. The bdsm is only for the bimbo path right now.

Oct 22, 2021
How could I fake them? I post art mostly during the week, not Q&As.
I get likes on my weekly releases. Mostly I talk with my pateons on discord.
I only get comments on my releases when there are bugs in them.
I think my patron page is a little bit different from other ones because I update the game every week and people dont have time to like the releases posts
Ok just asked out of curiosity, sorry if it made u angry, appreciate your work

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I like the unabashed text in this one, and the story though simple, is more than acceptable. (Images once further in the game are more than acceptable as well)

Thank you for the hard work.

Reactions: OnlyANoob
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes