3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

Journey Into Sissyhood - 0.3.1

*New story update for the slow transformation path - jack the bully-

*Added new story content for the slow transformation path - jack the bully path -

-added new MC outfit exclusive for patreon

-added new progress to the story

-30+ new images and animations

-new dialogue (3000 words)

*New story update for the fast transformation path - trans path-

-added new MC outfit.

-added new hairstyle

-added new accessories

-added new body modification -20+ new images and animations -new dialogue (2000 words)

*Made the first sissy test smaller - from 40 questions, you now have the option to only answer 20 of them.

*Added milder dialogue depending on what you chose on the humiliation question in the sissy test, where certain words won't be used - this modification will impact your save files - you need to replay the game from the beginning.
*Fixed some spelling issues

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Actchully, I got mad respects for the pace this dev progresses with his game. That said, we totally need a hero with a link to the new version...
It’s the same link, every time. It doesn’t change, get it from the dev website that’s linked. Other people make the backups here, why not do it yourself?

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Small note though: I get a bunch of scenes captioned " 's thoughts" (with my name missing) in the update. No idea if this has been happening in previous updates as well.

Reactions: OnlyANoob

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I thought I've written a question here before, but I guess I was wrong. So anyway, my question is, is this the same artist that did the good girl gone bad art? Since the art style is similar that it tripped me out.
What you are talking about is called traced art, drawing over pictures of real people.

That's not something Eva Kiss invented, it is a well know technique to speed up the drawing process and a few other devs also make use of this style, that's why it looks similar.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
Even if you answer that you love big cocks and want to drink cum to all the questions in the test and say you don't like wearing girly clothes, it still comes back saying you are not gay, but that you just like wearing girly clothes. Makes no sense.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Even if you answer that you love big cocks and want to drink cum to all the questions in the test and say you don't like wearing girly clothes, it still comes back saying you are not gay, but that you just like wearing girly clothes. Makes no sense.
I will look into it.

Reactions: meleaguance

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
What you are talking about is called traced art, drawing over pictures of real people.

That's not something Eva Kiss invented, it is a well know technique to speed up the drawing process and a few other devs also make use of this style, that's why it looks similar.
For me, GGGB was a huge inspiration, that's probably why he saw some similarities.
Small note though: I get a bunch of scenes captioned " 's thoughts" (with my name missing) in the update. No idea if this has been happening in previous updates as well.
I will look into it. If you find other unusual stuff, or bugs, please tell me, it helps me a lot, because I can't playtest every release properly and your feedback helps me a bunch!

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

Journey Into Sissyhood - 0.3.2

*Keep in mind that depending on your choices you might not get to see some of the content* Journey Into Sissyhood - 0.3.2 *New story update for the slow transformation path - before accepting to be a maid for Mary

-
*Added new story content for the slow transformation path - (path before you chose to take on Mary's request of becoming a maid for one night at the hotel) -

-added new character

-added new outfits

-added new progress to the story

-50+ new images and animations

-added new hypno audio file

-added new sounds

-new dialogue (5000 words)

*Added back button to the save and load screen

*Added 3 more pages to the save and load screen

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rabbid83

BigRed81Yup

Dec 5, 2020
Did the 3 way with Bob and the black gym trainer for MC to keep their job (slow path) get removed? I remember it on my last PT but got a different scene with just Bob this time. Maybe I made a different choice somewhere unintentionally?

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Did the 3 way with Bob and the black gym trainer for MC to keep their job (slow path) get removed? I remember it on my last PT but got a different scene with just Bob this time. Maybe I made a different choice somewhere unintentionally?
You made a different choice this time. I am working on a walkthrough.

Reactions: BigRed81Yup

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
You made a different choice this time. I am working on a walkthrough.
...which is MUCH ANTICIPATED. Given that you have to effectively re-play this game on every update to get to see any of the new content, not even knowing which route you are on is a massive boner-kill, a.k.a. "the opposite of fun".

Reactions: wümpa-lümpa

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I must say I'm not a big fan of the whole "Jack" storyline which seems to be the focus of development lately. Yes, I enjoy playing a sissy MC immensely; no, I'm absolutely not doing it to be humiliated (and I clearly said so in the "poll"). The whole unpleasant affair of adding content to the MIDDLE of the game (which forces you to replay instead of continue) aside, I swear I would have just went full Firefly on that bozo at the first opportunity, going "I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you unless you get the fuck lost right fucking now" while in pink drag and full make-up, and I absolutely goddamned fucking mean it. You CAN love being girly, dressing in pink and sucking cock AND still get full aggro when appropriate, as unlikely as that sounds...

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Still sucks ass MC can't get a pussy while still avoiding BBC and blowjob. WAY too long on that route.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

Version 0.3.3

*Keep in mind that depending on your choices you might not get to see some of the content*

Journey Into Sissyhood - 0.3.3
*New story update for the fast transformation path -bimbo path-
*Added new story content for the fast transformation path - (bimbo path) -
-added new character
-added new make-up
-added new accessories
-added new hairstyle -added new progress to the story
-50+ new images and animations
-added new mechanic that will let you access content only if you have enough bimbo whore points
-added new sounds
-new dialogue (5000 words)
-added new name to the thank you screen (Parker)
*Changed the positioning and size of the Gallery button
*Changed the positioning and size for the patreon and subscribestar buttons
*Fixed the audio hypnosis game for Android (the mini-game couldn't be accessed if you played on your phone)*
-added 170+ new gallery images

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes