3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

DeathPunch31

Mar 21, 2022
can somebody help me? i dont know how to get the implants for the mistress and i dont how to get in the club in this version

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
...which is MUCH ANTICIPATED. Given that you have to effectively re-play this game on every update to get to see any of the new content, not even knowing which route you are on is a massive boner-kill, a.k.a. "the opposite of fun".
Multiple road game are often killed by themself even if they are good, there nothing good in multiple road, mainly disavantage.
You don't need to have the choice, but you need to feel like you the get the choice.
Don't hide your work or content, even if is not as long as you want

• Angry
Reactions: Wooloomooloo

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Multiple road game are often killed by themself even if they are good, there nothing good in multiple road, mainly disavantage.
You don't need to have the choice, but you need to feel like you the get the choice.
Don't hide your work or content, even if is not as long as you want
I won't let that happen. I don't want the game to be linear.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

* Journey Into Sissyhood - 0.3.4

*New story update for the slow transformation path -Jack The Bully-

*Added new story content for the slow transformation path - (Jack the bully) -

-added new make-up

-added new make-up mechanic

-added new clothes -added new progress to the story -60+ new images and animations

-30+ background images and accessories

-added new sex sounds

-added new background music -new dialogue (5000 words)

*Fixed some spelling issues

*Fixed sissy test bug that showed the result that you're not gay even if you chose that you liked cock and cum on the sissy test

*Fixed the ('s Thoughts) bug, now it will show the name correctly

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

Journey Into Sissyhood - 0.3.5

*New story update for the slow transformation path -Jack The Bully-

*Added new story content for the slow transformation path - (Jack the bully) -

-added new clothes

-added new progress to the story

-50+ new images and animations

-30+ background images and accessories

-added new sex sounds

-added new background music

-new dialogue (5000 words)

*Fixed some spelling issues

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
As a pirate with principles I do have a VERY LIMITED amount of respect for creator's attempts to mollycoddle (hey, look - I just taught you a new word!) their precious creations, but the paranoia going on here of having a different password for every single goddamned release is way too much even for the ultra-paranoid guy that I am. So, you know, it's "sissylove" and fuck this shit all the way down to Davy Jones' locker.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
As a pirate with principles I do have a VERY LIMITED amount of respect for creator's attempts to mollycoddle (hey, look - I just taught you a new word!) their precious creations, but the paranoia going on here of having a different password for every single goddamned release is way too much even for the ultra-paranoid guy that I am. So, you know, it's "sissylove" and fuck this shit all the way down to Davy Jones' locker.
Awesome job, mate.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes