3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Journey into Sissyhood [v0.2.9] [OnlyANoob] Compressed

PC/MAC (929MB/177MB)

Slightly bigger (12MB) than the linked compression, but the characters should look sharper and less blocky. Lines around the character are now also not fainted. As always a complete mac build is included.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mailtomale

May 11, 2018
Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but can a "previous" button be added to the save menu so that we can go back a save page?

If I'm on page 15 and want to go to page 16, I click "next". If I want to go to page 14, I have to click "11" and then next three times. It'll only get worse with more saves. Thanks.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but can a "previous" button be added to the save menu so that we can go back a save page?

If I'm on page 15 and want to go to page 16, I click "next". If I want to go to page 14, I have to click "11" and then next three times. It'll only get worse with more saves. Thanks.
Didnt know that was a problem. I will try to fix it in the next update. Thanks for the observation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mailtomale

mailtomale

May 11, 2018
Didnt know that was a problem. I will try to fix it in the next update. Thanks for the observation.
Awesome! Can't wait for the next update and thank you for this update! "Your body needs some adjustments" is the biggest tease, I love it, can't wait for more on the bimbo path!

Reactions: OnlyANoob
Nov 21, 2021
I'm patreon and... I love this game!
Yes, all games have thigs we don't like, but... I think that it's the best sissy game now.
The biggest problem is that it doesn't have a walkthrough and the routes are difficult. I still don't know how to get the webcam path.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm patreon and... I love this game!
Yes, all games have thigs we don't like, but... I think that it's the best sissy game now.
The biggest problem is that it doesn't have a walkthrough and the routes are difficult. I still don't know how to get the webcam path.
I will make a walkthrough in the following weeks. Thank you for the suggestion.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Its an interesting game for sure, but i don't think its for me. As an individual who has tried hours of sissy hypno and the videos as well it just doesn't work for me. The scenes are also a bit crude in design and movement. I wish you the best luck moving forward though and hope this game brings others joy.
It would be very, very time consuming to design and animate more complex scenes. Maybe in tje future whem I will have more free time on my hands I could implement more complex animations.

Reactions: Logjamming

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
I thought I've written a question here before, but I guess I was wrong. So anyway, my question is, is this the same artist that did the good girl gone bad art? Since the art style is similar that it tripped me out.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I thought I've written a question here before, but I guess I was wrong. So anyway, my question is, is this the same artist that did the good girl gone bad art? Since the art style is similar that it tripped me out.
Hey, no, it's not the same artist, but GGGB was a huge inspiration for me.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
0.3.0 is out

Journey Into Sissyhood - 0.3.0

*New story update for the slow transformation path - jack the bully-

*Added new story content for the slow transformation path - jack the bully path -

-added new MC outfits.

-added new Characters

-70+ new images and animations

-new dialogue (6000 words)

-added more choice based gameplay (your choices will impact the content that you get to see so be sure to save before a choice so you can see all the content)

*Fixed some spelling issues

*Compressed the game to make it smaller and more easy to download.

*From now on I will upload 2 versions of the game, the big one with full quality images and the small one, with compressed images

*I decided to give up mega because it only caused me problems. So from now on I will upload the new versions of the game to GoFile.

*From now on I will try to add more choice based gameplay so that the choices of the player will have an impact on the evolution of the MC.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Okay why the hell was my game update report rejected? The creator of the game even liked my post

Reactions: OnlyANoob
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes