3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
STILL no pussy on the slow path. What the royal fuck??? More like glacial path. WAY too much blowjob and now something disgusting (asslicking) unavoidable. There needs to be a fast path that doesn't include that BBC shit and preferably no BJ.

• Angry
Reactions: bigphil963 and lo0u

SimpleKing2

Mar 27, 2021
STILL no pussy on the slow path. What the royal fuck??? More like glacial path. WAY too much blowjob and now something disgusting (asslicking) unavoidable. There needs to be a fast path that doesn't include that BBC shit and preferably no BJ.
Why do people treat developers like this? Its a solo developer that puts out frequent updates, ofc he is not going to have time to fix everything. Also if he changed everything people are saying here then there would be new people that would tell him to change what he just changed, its an infinite loop. Its ok to give feedback but atleast respect the developer?

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Why do people treat developers like this? Its a solo developer that puts out frequent updates, ofc he is not going to have time to fix everything. Also if he changed everything people are saying here then there would be new people that would tell him to change what he just changed, its an infinite loop. Its ok to give feedback but atleast respect the developer?
That's why I didnt even bother to respond to that comment...
I am curently workin on the woman story path, so in the next patreon update there will be some story development for that part.

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
I couldn't open any the new downloads as it says there is an error and one of the files is too long.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
BBC sucks ass, having the MC still have a dick sucks ass, etc. Need to wait until he/she can have a pussy without any fucking BBC or BJ. And for the love of fuck make anything anyone could consider absolutely disgusting (like licking ass) avoidable.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Try using winrar for extraction, see how that goes.

LE: I have fixed the bug. You can download the bug free version on itch until this thread gets updated with the new links!

Last edited:

y7y

Dec 29, 2022
request:
could you give a download link for version 0.0.8

It seems that starting from version 0.0.9 it is a different game. Plus you started using python 3.9.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
request:
could you give a download link for version 0.0.8

It seems that starting from version 0.0.9 it is a different game. Plus you started using python 3.9.
It's still in alpha, it was subjected to changes over time, and it will still be. There is no sense playing the 0.0.8 version. Why is using python3.9 a problem?

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
how many sex scenes have this game reached yet? by sex scenes i mean any scene with nudity, intimacy, etc

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes