3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
It’s literally called Journey into SISSYHOOD, you homophobic, transphobic, douche
Fuck off. I'm Bi and support Trans people - tbh Nicole Maines is a total babe. This game has the transformation tag which means he is transformed into a girl. I literally took the first dick in my ass at age 11 from my best friend at the time. But the idea of actually becoming a girl with an actual pussy is a fantasy - young too, like a young girl or maybe 18 at absolute most. Being a girl like 11-12 might be more fun, but hey.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Cut it out, please.

Like I said a week ago, there is a path where the MC gets a pussy, but I didn't have time to work on that story path. I'm planning to add to it next week, to make some content for that branch.

I know it's called Journey Into Sissyhood, but a lot of people asked for a pussy, so I am giving it to them. I actually enjoy working on something like that, because it's a fantasy of mine. It's part of the sissy mindset, at least mine, to get a pussy someday, to become a woman.

I won't make characters that are underage, that's definitely something I won't do.

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
That I have to write when I take the hardcore sissy road I have to say what lingerie makes me girly my I don’t know what to put

Curious_Betsy

Dec 2, 2022
Hey Y'all, I'm Curious Betsy & one time I ate a whole romance novel in my bathroom because my husband came home & I didn't want him to know I been cheatin on him. He found out anyway when I started coughin up pages at the dinner table. Anyway, he became a pirate in Thailand & this reminds me of the ladyboy he was pirating man mud from.

Aug 13, 2020
Because you can play as a female also, but it happens later in the story (its already in the game)
Thanks for all of the hard work on this project. I was just curious if you are going to make the main character a full sissy bimbo or going to focus more on submission content?

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for all of the hard work on this project. I was just curious if you are going to make the main character a full sissy bimbo or going to focus more on submission content?
There will be a path where the sissy MC will become a full blown bimbo, there is already a path like that for the fast transformation.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
How long? For me it is totally wasteful until MC is full on female. Fast version won't happen since I dislike both BBC and blowjob.

akforeplay

Oct 20, 2019
Oh boy another fucking sissy game that thinks BBC fetish is a super common and hot thing fucking joy. I get that artists can make whatever they want but, black shit is so over saturated these days especially in sissy stuff, its literally cookie cutter level. And like someone said earlier you do have way too many black guys you say it's not an obsession but like 80% of the pictures are black guys that's not diversity, diversity would be having an equal amount of every race. On top of that your literally forced to look at that shit even if you say no and being asked more than once if I want something is annoying as fuck. Also add an interracial tag so people don't have to see this shit.

Last edited:

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Oh boy another fucking sissy game that thinks BBC fetish is a super common and hot thing fucking joy. I get that artists can make whatever they want but, black shit is so over saturated these days especially in sissy stuff, its literally cookie cutter level. And like someone said earlier you do have way too many black guys you say it's not an obsession but like 80% of the pictures are black guys that's not diversity, diversity would be having an equal amount of every race. On top of that your literally forced to look at that shit even if you say no and being asked more than once if I want something is annoying as fuck. Also add an interracial tag so people don't have to see this shit.
Hey, I'm glad that you played the game. There aren't that many black cocks if you answer the test in a certain way. I don't know why you feel that way. I can't please everyone, sorry, there are asian characters, white characters, arabic ones, it's diverse.. I forgot to add the interracial tag! I am very, very sorry if I offended you.

akforeplay

Oct 20, 2019
Nah dude I'm not offended it's like I'm just sick of seeing it everywhere like way too much. I may have gotten a tad overboard but ya I answered no to like every black picture and it just kept coming. It's like if you say no to the BBC part that should block all black content sex full stop no seeing more pictures of it or characters like the mom with black guys. Like even seeing the mom plus the main menu is like come on instant turn off. I get that some people like it but If I answer no it either shouldn't be there or the game should say it's going to be there and find another game. I'll come back and look into the game later since you seem like a person that listens to people and sissyification is like my favorite. I know it's more work but maybe just make it an option before you even start if you want to see interracial stuff because a lot of people just don't.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Nah dude I'm not offended it's like I'm just sick of seeing it everywhere like way too much. I may have gotten a tad overboard but ya I answered no to like every black picture and it just kept coming. It's like if you say no to the BBC part that should block all black content sex full stop no seeing more pictures of it or characters like the mom with black guys. Like even seeing the mom plus the main menu is like come on instant turn off. I get that some people like it but If I answer no it either shouldn't be there or the game should say it's going to be there and find another game. I'll come back and look into the game later since you seem like a person that listens to people and sissyification is like my favorite. I know it's more work but maybe just make it an option before you even start if you want to see interracial stuff because a lot of people just don't.
I was planning to change the main menu image lol.
I am working alone on the game, so its hard to keep adding new and diverse content. I'm working to add content to the game and the more finer details will come later. The sissy test will have greater impact on the content that you get to see but I need time to develop that mechanic.

Thank you for understanding. It's hard to develop a game, this is my first very big project, but I am a fast learner and the future will bring better things.

And thank you for the review, it's always nice to get constructive criticism so that I can better my work and myself.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
JourneyIntoSissyhood-0.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: OnlyANoob
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes