3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
From v0.0.9 there won't be any gay stuff if you answer the quiz in a certain way the only corssdressing and other feminization stuff.
did you change your mind about making gay stuff optional or did i do a wrong turn somewhere? i'm at the job choice and all choices lead to MC giving blowjobs to some old dudes.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
did you change your mind about making gay stuff optional or did i do a wrong turn somewhere? i'm at the job choice and all choices lead to MC giving blowjobs to some old dudes.
I didnt change my mind, but I have put that on hold for the time being. There is a path where you become a cis woman, so that is an alternative to that. When the game is more developed I will add a non gay path for the slow path.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I really wish the creator would change the image used to advertise this game as it isn't at all representative of the tone or content. The delicate sky blue with pretty pink flowers and attractive, feminine figure made me try this game, thinking it would be a sweet, gentle story. The harsh degrading content and the unattractive character art made me quit fairly quickly. It probably wouldn't have repulsed me to such a degree if the image advertising it hadn't been so different from the content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I really wish the creator would change the image used to advertise this game as it isn't at all representative of the tone or content. The delicate sky blue with pretty pink flowers and attractive, feminine figure made me try this game, thinking it would be a sweet, gentle trans story. The harsh degrading content and the unattractive character art made me quit fairly quickly. It probably wouldn't have repulsed me to such a degree if the image advertising it hadn't been so different from the content.
Counterpoint, the title is Journey into Sissyhood which should've clued you into the type of content to expect (this is only a comment on the themes, not the art work which you either like or don't and I'm not here to judge your tastes)

If it was called Finding Your Femininity I would agree with your complaints (art aside which, as previously stated, is a matter of taste)

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I really wish the creator would change the image used to advertise this game as it isn't at all representative of the tone or content. The delicate sky blue with pretty pink flowers and attractive, feminine figure made me try this game, thinking it would be a sweet, gentle story. The harsh degrading content and the unattractive character art made me quit fairly quickly. It probably wouldn't have repulsed me to such a degree if the image advertising it hadn't been so different from the content.
Sorry about that! I'll do something about it!

Reactions: iluvpink

dogg_

Nov 16, 2021
Are there any plans for lewd scenes with mother or family?

Also, it would be awesome to have a discord server for the game!

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
"that your eyes are clothes" ? :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
I think "that your eyes are closed" would make more sense. The dev works too hard and needs a good night's sleep. ;)
Screenshot_20230812_035530_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.png

Reactions: OnlyANoob

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Being realistic, the game's probably a little too far along to change the overall tone now. Short of spending 500 hours to make alternate "delicate" options to each scene.
I was under the impression we're talking about the opening image here. Hardly a Herculean task to adjust to match the overall tone.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
A sissy is neither a transwoman nor a woman.
If you have such "plans", fair enough, but then you might want to rethink your game title.
If you would pardon my ignorance, this comment made me think twice before trying the game: does "sissy" imply you'll be having 100% submissive sex? Or does the main character get to use their penis with a little bit more freedom and "versatility"? Since there's no vaginal sex tag, I wonder if there isn't any sex with cis women at all, or if even there, the main character will be forced into the submissive role.

AquaGay

Aug 9, 2018
Is there any interracial only route ? If not, which path should I choose to get most of interracial content ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xana94

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Is there any interracial only route ? If not, which path should I choose to get most of interracial content ?
Nearly all of the paths have the same amount of interracial content.

In the future I plan to add more interracial content, of course, it will be optional.

Reactions: Mina492
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes