EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
7.png

Overview:
Due to your desire to conquer women, you find yourself crossing into a strange world. Here, there are orc slaves that can be bought and sold, neighboring women eager to conceive, a sadistic princess with a penchant for inflicting pain, and naked female knights who roam at night. You can find ways to conquer them or build romantic relationships with them. Your body holds a major secret that only the witch with a dual personality can unveil, and this secret is your greatest asset in being able to possess numerous women.(MC only inherited the gaint cock of the orc, not considered a pure orc or half-orc.)​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-02
Release Date: 2024-03-02
Developer: PassionForge - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.png 3.png 13.png sd2.png 2.png 8.png
hbk7.png nieluoxiong1.png 10.png 11.png 12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
Well...
I start the game, go into settings, and turn off the background music and right click to leave the options menu.
The game just *hangs* there and i can't do anything.
So, i close the game window. Then i decide i should try again but just leave the music menu alone.
Start a new game and after the short intro i try to save the game.
The game just *hangs* again. So, i close the window again, hoping it did actually save, and it didn't LOL
Wonderful start......
I now am not sure whether to delete the game or wait to see if there's a fix or something so i figured i may as well post this here and see what happens LOL

PassionForge

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2024
Well...
I start the game, go into settings, and turn off the background music and right click to leave the options menu.
So, i close the game window. Then i decide i should try again but just leave the music menu alone.
The game just *hangs* again. So, i close the window again, hoping it did actually save, and it didn't LOL
Wonderful start......
I now am not sure whether to delete the game or wait to see if there's a fix or something so i figured i may as well post this here and see what happens LOL
Sorry for the inconvenience and for affecting your experience. I'm currently working on fixing the issue.

Reactions: PumperFull69

PassionForge

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2024
Well...
Wonderful start......
The new links have been uploaded. Thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: PumperFull69

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
The new links have been uploaded. Thank you for your feedback.
I added additional links to the thread. For the future use report button to inform modders and uploaders about your updates. Also provide changelog and links of the new version of the game in report, so the thread can be promoted.
Bugfixes and lack of content can't be promoted.

Reactions: PassionForge