PassionForge

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2024
Well things are much better now (y)
I did get a blue screen during the first "intimate" scene during the intro and had to restart the computer but tried a second time and it seems to be running ok for now.
Thank you for your feedback. I haven't encountered any errors during the game's runtime testing phase. However, there might be some issues caused by engine exports. If any are discovered, I'll address them promptly.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
"Transforming into a half beast"
All he has is teddy bear ears, does that really constitute "half beast"?

PassionForge

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2024
"Transforming into a half beast"
All he has is teddy bear ears, does that really constitute "half beast"?
Thank you for your attention. The half-beast setup serves more as a foreshadowing. Later on, his semen will be used in collaboration with the witch to develop certain plotlines. This involves some spoilers. As for the character's appearance, the protagonist's transformation was granted through a wish, so it primarily maintains humanoid features

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
Thank you for your attention. The half-beast setup serves more as a foreshadowing. Later on, his semen will be used in collaboration with the witch to develop certain plotlines. This involves some spoilers. As for the character's appearance, the protagonist's transformation was granted through a wish, so it primarily maintains humanoid features
I would also like to add that these ears are of a feline. Orc looks like a pig not cat so i would suggest your say the MC is of the Feline Race not Orcish.
There was some parts of the dialogue that were still not translated to English as well but i'm sure you'll fix that soon enough as you're going through things for the next update

Reactions: PassionForge

PassionForge

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2024
I would also like to add that these ears are of a feline. Orc looks like a pig not cat so i would suggest your say the MC is of the Feline Race not Orcish.
There was some parts of the dialogue that were still not translated to English as well but i'm sure you'll fix that soon enough as you're going through things for the next update
Thank you for your suggestion! You're right, the protagonist's design is indeed based on a feline creature. I'll make adjustments to this in the next update.

Reactions: PumperFull69

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm soooo, if the main character crosses over to another world. How can there be incest? Also will the main character be able to impregnate said mother, sister, and aunt?

Reactions: privetin13

PassionForge

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2024
Hmm soooo, if the main character crosses over to another world. How can there be incest? Also will the main character be able to impregnate said mother, sister, and aunt?

I am considering whether the protagonist in the otherworld has a biological mother who may have experienced invasion by a different race, or if he has a slave mother. The presence of a slave trader in the game exists for the purpose of purchasing slaves. Alternatively, I may keep the current setup where the neighbor's family replaces these roles. These details are still being planned. Additionally, the stable owner's family consists of a father and daughter, which will also play a role in the storyline. The plans for pregnancy need to be adjusted based on the progress of the storyline.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I am considering whether the protagonist in the otherworld has a biological mother who may have experienced invasion by a different race, or if he has a slave mother. The presence of a slave trader in the game exists for the purpose of purchasing slaves. Alternatively, I may keep the current setup where the neighbor's family replaces these roles. These details are still being planned. Additionally, the stable owner's family consists of a father and daughter, which will also play a role in the storyline. The plans for pregnancy need to be adjusted based on the progress of the storyline.
I will keep watching this one and see which way you spin it. Hoping to impregnate all the blood related characters myself. :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JourneyOfLust-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
One of the things I like about AI is how more people get a chance to make their little indie projects. I appreciate that.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Any way to confirm what content exists in the game today? If all the tags are accurate, is it sparse/by technicality, or is there some actual "meat on the bones"?

Also anyone got an idea of the type of incest? :oops:

Sorry for all the q's, these are things game devs should really provide for initial (and subsequent...) releases

PassionForge

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2024
Any way to confirm what content exists in the game today? If all the tags are accurate, is it sparse/by technicality, or is there some actual "meat on the bones"?

Also anyone got an idea of the type of incest? :oops:

Sorry for all the q's, these are things game devs should really provide for initial (and subsequent...) releases
I'm sorry, this is my first time releasing a game. This release doesn't include the incest plot, but it does contain a complete introductory fantasy and threatening plot. The threat involves a complete intimate scene.

Reactions: iron4doves