• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
question. how do i clear the quest "look around the house?" am i missing some hidden room or something?

nvm its a hidden note then the content ends

Reactions: crowsonn

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
Having played through the demo, I like a lot of it. I like where I see it going. And I love her body -- I am so sick of seeing the same three bodies on every character in every game (athletic teen, athletic MILF, ludicrously proportioned MILF).

But that face...it is haunting, my dude. Like "I will see this in my nightmares" level haunting. It is legit something out of a horror movie. For the love of all that is good and decent in this game, change her face.

ETA: There is one other thing I hated as much as the MC's face: navigation. It was intensely frustrating to hunt for the three pixels that would take me from one screen to the next. My personal recommendation would be a HUD where you could just click a button to go to the desired adjacent screen, or else large and constantly visible markers (like colored arrows) showing the place you need to click.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I came here to make a comment as the first thing that immediately came to mind, but saw that at least 3 others already made the same comparison, so I will stand down on that one. But I did notice that no one has made the Malcolm from Jurassic Park reference yet, I'm sure it's coming soon.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's obviously important how you see MC. I felt that eye makeup is a bit much too and dialed it down in actual game. I'll keep it in mind and thank you.
May wanna post pics and/or change the screenshots on the main page, to reflect what is seen in the game, cause I'm sure I speak for many people when say this, but I wouldn't download something and spend data if I don't know what's inside. lol
How much was it dialed down? Cause I can't wax my carrot to the Joker's twin sister.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
It's obviously important how you see MC. I felt that eye makeup is a bit much too and dialed it down in actual game. I'll keep it in mind and thank you.
The pic in your signature looks fine, imho. Still big lips, but not ridiculously so. People will still make fun of it, but that is just because some dislike everything that is not the same cookie-cutter list of 3d-models.

I strongly recommend changing the preview images away from the clown makeup, though.

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
First of all I want to thank you for all the valuable feedback. And I get it she's Joker. :) Now it would be very cool if I planned to hook up the story to a batman one and... I didn't so I am going to make it clear that I will tweak her appearence. In the matter of fact, I did a little, please tell me what you think;

1701247401.png

I strongly recommend changing the preview images away from the clown makeup, though.
And I agree, that being done, I think most of the funny look is coming from the bad make-up choice so I will carefully tweak it. The problem is I want to continue through the game rapidly as next versions will be more exiciting and turning back to tweak all the renders that my model was in is like building the whole v.01. I am a one man dev and as some of you here knows very well that means doing everything by yourself which is very time consuming. I would like to hear your ideas on this.

ETA: You might want to look at some compression techniques. 4.7 GB for what's essentially a proof of concept demo is out of line, and once actual content starts getting released this game will balloon to unmanageable sizes very quickly.
While I was thinking on this, I didn't have time to properly research it. It'd be nice if you can give me some pointers to speed up the process.

May wanna post pics and/or change the screenshots on the main page, to reflect what is seen in the game, cause I'm sure I speak for many people when say this, but I wouldn't download something and spend data if I don't know what's inside. lol
How much was it dialed down? Cause I can't wax my carrot to the Joker's twin sister.
I'll definately change main menu/banner images and post more in-game footage. I still think in-game MC doesn't look as bad as the banner. Those are among my first renders while I was experimenting with the idea and I probably overlooked the problem at that time. Not so much later, I literally remember myself not liking and changing that look to a more subtle tone. The least I can do, I can send you a save file from the begining of v.02 when it's done. :)

Having played through the demo, I like a lot of it. I like where I see it going. And I love her body -- I am so sick of seeing the same three bodies on every character in every game (athletic teen, athletic MILF, ludicrously proportioned MILF).
Thank you very much. That was definately my thought while setting up the story. I play a lot of games from F95 and while I love the effort, story, writing in most of them, oftentimes I find it hard to adapt myself to it because of the similar looks across the board. Wait, wasn't this girl was some other character in that other game? Anyway, I tried to make my characters look different and I think I did it with the expense of some complications. :)

ETA: There is one other thing I hated as much as the MC's face: navigation. It was intensely frustrating to hunt for the three pixels that would take me from one screen to the next. My personal recommendation would be a HUD where you could just click a button to go to the desired adjacent screen, or else large and constantly visible markers (like colored arrows) showing the place you need to click.
That's an easy one. That idea also came to my mind while I'm designing it, but went for a cleaner look. Maybe I can change all the direction spots with arrows? Again thanks for the feedback.

Thank you again for the feedback, positive or negative, I love getting feedback and some part of me secretly enjoyed that my MC made you laugh so much. :) I intend to change that feeling to more erotic one though. Please keep constructive feedback coming.

As a last bit of information, I'm working on this full time and updates shouldn't be very far apart eventhough I'm the type of guy who wants his updates to be meaty and polished. So I will try to balance both of this worlds.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
interesting, but a super compressed version would be needed (4.71GB for a first release, I don't want to think about the continuation... between three releases there is the risk of having to buy an external memory of over 10 TB just to follow this game):oops:

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
interesting, but a super compressed version would be needed (4.71GB for a first release, I don't want to think about the continuation... between three releases there is the risk of having to buy an external memory of over 10 TB just to follow this game):oops:
Yeah, I was just working on it. Found a plug-in and this will help me to cut down the size 1/5.

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
First of all I want to thank you for all the valuable feedback. And I get it she's Joker. :) Now it would be very cool if I planned to hook up the story to a batman one and... I didn't so I am going to make it clear that I will tweak her appearence. In the matter of fact, I did a little, please tell me what you think;

View attachment 3126876

And I agree, that being done, I think most of the funny look is coming from the bad make-up choice so I will carefully tweak it. The problem is I want to continue through the game rapidly as next versions will be more exiciting and turning back to tweak all the renders that my model was in is like building the whole v.01. I am a one man dev and as some of you here knows very well that means doing everything by yourself which is very time consuming. I would like to hear your ideas on this.

While I was thinking on this, I didn't have time to properly research it. It'd be nice if you can give me some pointers to speed up the process.

I'll definately change main menu/banner images and post more in-game footage. I still think in-game MC doesn't look as bad as the banner. Those are among my first renders while I was experimenting with the idea and I probably overlooked the problem at that time. Not so much later, I literally remember myself not liking and changing that look to a more subtle tone. The least I can do, I can send you a save file from the begining of v.02 when it's done. :)

Thank you very much. That was definately my thought while setting up the story. I play a lot of games from F95 and while I love the effort, story, writing in most of them, oftentimes I find it hard to adapt myself to it because of the similar looks across the board. Wait, wasn't this girl was some other character in that other game? Anyway, I tried to make my characters look different and I think I did it with the expense of some complications. :)

That's an easy one. That idea also came to my mind while I'm designing it, but went for a cleaner look. Maybe I can change all the direction spots with arrows? Again thanks for the feedback.

Thank you again for the feedback, positive or negative, I love getting feedback and some part of me secretly enjoyed that my MC made you laugh so much. :) I intend to change that feeling to more erotic one though. Please keep constructive feedback coming.

As a last bit of information, I'm working on this full time and updates shouldn't be very far apart eventhough I'm the type of guy who wants his updates to be meaty and polished. So I will try to balance both of this worlds.
There's nothing better than a responsive dev, especially a responsive first-time dev to really listens to feedback. The ones that last are the ones who do just what you're doing, so kudos and I very much look forward to seeing where this goes in the future.

I strongly second katzenstreu in his request for lesbian content. There's no reason for the MC's out-of-control lust to focus on one gender!

This isn't something to worry about right now, but the MC's eyes are very deeply set so black eyeshadow can make her face look weird. This doesn't mean you should alter the model necessarily because I think you can mitigate it using pink or purple tones of eye makeup -- that's what people with deep-set eyes do in the real world to make their eyes pop, and adding that detail for your model would make her seem more real (which I think is what you're shooting for). Just my $0.02.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am looking forward to giving this Game a try.
I am All for fem protagonists & Fem Dom games.
A bored lonely housewife with teen kids (who no longer 'need' her)
= She's starting to realize that She Wants/Needs something,...more. Exciting?? fulfilling??
I just Hope that the DEV does not make her become a Slut! (just to f*ck any man)
- I am all for a woman's Self & sexual exploration, and Even having sex with other men.
BUT ON HER TERMS - Not theirs!! She has the RIGHT & CHOICE to say "NO! Not Interested."
("I am doing this For ME, not You!")

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote