Unity Completed Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude [Final 1.15] [Dystopia Story]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Steelhill

Dec 21, 2019
Does anyone know where you can find a red devil lady so you can use her in the "clothes upgrader"? I've gone around everywhere but i just cant find her.

H0rn1gu1

Sep 20, 2022
Got the Staff/Pole but i have no clue how you're supposed to get more height/double jump with it. I tried pressing jump, holding jump, attacking in midair, holding attack and jumping, pressing up and down in succession, pressing up twice real quick. I have no Ideas and for some reason the mtl takes forever to catch-up and actually translate the text on screen which is why i didnt bother reading the tutorial for it. Any help is appreciated.

Steelhill

Dec 21, 2019
Got the Staff/Pole but i have no clue how you're supposed to get more height/double jump with it. I tried pressing jump, holding jump, attacking in midair, holding attack and jumping, pressing up and down in succession, pressing up twice real quick. I have no Ideas and for some reason the mtl takes forever to catch-up and actually translate the text on screen which is why i didnt bother reading the tutorial for it. Any help is appreciated.
You get the double jump later, don't remember exactly when.

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
how does translator work? cause its just dialogue texts are updated but the menu which are important is harst to go around without accidentally doing things.

Gecy

Apr 30, 2020
how does translator work? cause its just dialogue texts are updated but the menu which are important is harst to go around without accidentally doing things.
Links in the beginning are fucked and don't have translation in them. You either have to look for a link in the previous pages, or generate the new transition from scratch.
Here, I extracted and edited that one a bit.

Last edited:

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
Links in the beginning are fucked and don't have translation in them. You either have to look for a link in the previous pages, or generate the new transition from scratch.
tanks homie

MgMn

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks, but it seems to be missing some lines, how do you generate a translation for this game?

Mar 22, 2020
Demosaic for the gallery, it doesn't work on the CGs. (still need to find the other one)
unzip copy and paste in "Saiyuki_Data" folder
Uh, sorry if I might sound rude here All.

But this kinda broke my shit, I don't know about the others.

But I did as instructed, see (Extracted, copied and pasted to the Sayuki_Data" folder, replaced the files it would. Now my game doesn't work so I have to re-extract the whole game again without this. The game just freezes and stops running, prompting me to close the app or just wait for it, which I'm not gonna do for a whole day just to have Wukong's pussy decensored when I'll be playing to avoid sex in this game.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Uh, sorry if I might sound rude here All.

But this kinda broke my shit, I don't know about the others.

But I did as instructed, see (Extracted, copied and pasted to the Sayuki_Data" folder, replaced the files it would. Now my game doesn't work so I have to re-extract the whole game again without this. The game just freezes and stops running, prompting me to close the app or just wait for it, which I'm not gonna do for a whole day just to have Wukong's pussy decensored when I'll be playing to avoid sex in this game.
The game posted now is already uncensored. (My patch was for the launch version, and now is obsolete)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpiderGamerXxx
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes