Unity Completed Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude [Final 1.15] [Dystopia Story]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

TanCatT

Jun 18, 2020
After (I thought) 100%ing the game, the CG viewer shows several things I never saw. Only found the main story ones in the first row, and the ones with the pink-haired chicks. Anybody know how to trigger all the others ingame?
from tutorial map, go up there and advance to next map, i think you'll know what to do once you reach there
1684426085572.png

Last edited:

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
when I open the game it's just white screen and NOT responding forever. anyone know how to fix this.
acttually I apply the uncensored patch and it's like that.

Jshak

Jul 18, 2020
when I open the game it's just white screen and NOT responding forever. anyone know how to fix this.
acttually I apply the uncensored patch and it's like that.
The patch is for an older version, latest version already uncensored irc

Reactions: blood40

menny

May 28, 2017
I'm not that far in and while I feel the gameplay is solid, kinda sucks that the game doesn't use that gimmick of transformation, from the cutscene where Wukong gets excommunicated, for getting at the female enemies. Weirder still is the Nezha scene has her just straight up do futa but only for like the one instance. The game feels like it missed out on a lot of opportunities given the CG options and character in question.

A shame, also a shame that getting the rest of the sprites is impossible.

Reactions: demmg

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
But where do I need to go now? I talked to her multiple times but nothing has changed.
yeah after you talked to her you go back to the heavenly realm and beside the bridge there's a yellow line to go down, that triggers a scene to keep going

Drezooo

Oct 10, 2021
yeah after you talked to her you go back to the heavenly realm and beside the bridge there's a yellow line to go down, that triggers a scene to keep going
Thank you so much! You know im colorblind so i didnt see it but weird that i didnt notice the arrow too...Have a nice day!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jaffarpok316

ggytr31

Mar 20, 2023
it is referring to the throne where the Orc demon Lord was fucking a ozaru girl, behind the throne theres a little scene and then you go out.
Thanks! I always looked there if there was someone there and after seeing no one was there i would turn back and not go behind the throne.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jaffarpok316
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes