Unity Completed Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude [Final 1.15] [Dystopia Story]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Hmm, think the game hangs up cause when I uncensored, I uncensored a different version (the game is more updated now), that might be it. I'll go ahead and try to uncensor this one. Cheers to whoever translates this.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit#1: So I went ahead to give it a look, and yes, the ID for the unnamed asset was a different one, that's why your game was hanging up. Anyway went ahead and did it, can confirm that the CG in game is fully uncensored (went ahead and played it till the first one). So here it is, just go ahead and extract it where you find sharedassets0. Please do confirm if it worked for you now. Enjoy and support the artist if you can.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit#2: UNCENSOR PATCH for CG and Pixel Animation. Just wanted to point it out cause seems like some people were missing this post cause of my dumbass long explanation.
Hey Sry to bother but my game chashes on start upafter i paste the file and it tells me this 1653045475907.png

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
I'm still trying to figure out the best way to go with it. As I mentioned above, Each method has it's peculiarities...
In advance you can have the Skills name/description translated with this (attached).
And it will take some time regardless of which method I choose since I'm a single person and I play other games as well.

After extracting you will have Ability Translation.exe. Feel free to scan for virus if you feel unsafe.
The patch was created with UABE.
So how to use it :
  1. Double click and keep clicking next until you get to this step
  2. View attachment 994659 Here you select where you Sayuki_Data is.
  3. keep pressing next and wait for it to finish.
  4. after it's done your file should already be patched
  5. It will also create a Backup file View attachment 994663 in case something goes wrong.
  6. And that's it.
do i do this if i downloaded your other translation from your other topic?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Butler,where can I find a seamless MTL translation while converging it with yours?I have to wait about 10 secs before the autotranslator manages to translate the sentence.
I haven't touched this game in a while, other than testing some regexes and a few other stuff.
(PS: For some reason even translating the main file which holds item names, it will still show JP names when equiping them and also result in it breaking a few translated lines as well T-T so 3 days wasted translating that shit).

Hmmm, every new sentence/words that aren't in the .txt file will be sent to googleTranslator or whatever online translator you specified in the .ini file.
So yep it may take a couple seconds based on your internet connection.
So to have it appear faster you would need to have everything pre-mtl translated in that file.

I was translating and playing the game at the same time so I could check if I need to do further changes like decreasing font size to fit the balloon.
Create regexes when need and such.

If the game didn't stretched the balloon so much when when editing the original files translations would be long done.
For now it's on hold while I translate another game and test new ways to use regex at the same time.
All my knowledge with it was self taught, so the chances of me not using it properly is really high.

Reactions: Courier_Young

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
I haven't touched this game in a while, other than testing some regexes and a few other stuff.
(PS: For some reason even translating the main file which holds item names, it will still show JP names when equiping them and also result in it breaking a few translated lines as well T-T so 3 days wasted translating that shit).

Hmmm, every new sentence/words that aren't in the .txt file will be sent to googleTranslator or whatever online translator you specified in the .ini file.
So yep it may take a couple seconds based on your internet connection.
So to have it appear faster you would need to have everything pre-mtl translated in that file.

I was translating and playing the game at the same time so I could check if I need to do further changes like decreasing font size to fit the balloon.
Create regexes when need and such.

If the game didn't stretched the balloon so much when when editing the original files translations would be long done.
For now it's on hold while I translate another game and test new ways to use regex at the same time.
All my knowledge with it was self taught, so the chances of me not using it properly is really high.
Oh so the most bothering thing is not translating but some technical problem?I just found there is a chance I could do the translation part,but I don't really know how the whole works.
Another question is when will you finish it if you choose not to abandon but hold it on.It sounds may abrupt and impudent since it's a totally voluntary behavior,I apologize if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Oh so the most bothering thing is not translating but some technical problem?I just found there is a chance I could do the translation part,but I don't really know how the whole works.
Another question is when will you finish it if you choose not to abandon but hold it on. It sounds may abrupt and impudent since it's a totally voluntary behavior, I apologize if it makes you feel uncomfortable.
To some extent yeah.
However in this game in particular translation is somewhat hard, it's using many Chinese words and references from the nove "Journey to the West" as well as words from "chinese cultivation".( Immortal,Dantian, Pill/Elixirs , etc.)
So to avoid mistranslating it I have to research such words whenever they pop up.

Like "Monkey King" and "Wukong".
At first I was using Wukong for everything however later it turned out She receives her name "Wukong" when she goes to "that place".
PS: Wukong can also be Translated as "Sun Goku" , "Sun Wukong" and Monkey King.

I'm also translating every character interaction, whenever a new character appear I go interact with it until there is no new dialogue. Some people won't even see it or will rush through, but yeah it is what it is.

There is also the constant need of decreasing font size, the game uses a really big font and most time you will need to decrease it or even "adapt" it so it can fit the space you have. By adapt I mean completely changing the sentence without making it loses it's meaning.

With all that said, if you want you can take up the project and continue from where I left.
I can also provide help if needed. Just let me know.

Last edited:

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
hello guys, I know I'm years late but, is there any way to make a new game + with everything achieved in the previous game?

Dec 12, 2021
Can someone PLEASE upload a Mega, Pixeldrain or Gofile for this game?
I've tried Zippyshare and Mixdrop but they keep looping me through 50 different things instead of just downloading what I want to download.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Hope to see the full translation of this! (y)

Can someone PLEASE upload a Mega, Pixeldrain or Gofile for this game?
I've tried Zippyshare and Mixdrop but they keep looping me through 50 different things instead of just downloading what I want to download.
Here you go MEGA link:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
i'm busy for a couple of days, and pretty i'm sure i'm gonna forget about it xD
by the end of the week i hope to have time to give it a look.
Are u still good man ? Hope you can finish soon, really appreciate that

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Gah, feel crappy asking this, but going through all the pages trying to find the answer is giving me a migraine, can anyone share the most up to date translation and uncensored patchs?

Reactions: Bo777

meanwhileinmyhead

Apr 13, 2022
After (I thought) 100%ing the game, the CG viewer shows several things I never saw. Only found the main story ones in the first row, and the ones with the pink-haired chicks. Anybody know how to trigger all the others ingame?

Reactions: Greentaboo

Greentaboo

Aug 13, 2018
After (I thought) 100%ing the game, the CG viewer shows several things I never saw. Only found the main story ones in the first row, and the ones with the pink-haired chicks. Anybody know how to trigger all the others ingame?
Honestly, I think those are just extra CGs with no scene attached. There is a CG for losing to the demon king, but no actual event occurs in game. Kinda of disappointing since the titles of the CG hint at an accompanying scene.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes