Unity Completed Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude [Final 1.15] [Dystopia Story]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
After beat huge manga lady boss I went back to the home cave and can't progress, when I try to go right my character turns around say something and won't go

rizb

Jun 25, 2021
my save file crashes everytime but once. did someone know why? i literally can't play this game

Dec 25, 2017
God I really hope this dude makes more games (if he isn’t working on one already).

This and Flying Princess are some of my favorite 18+ games mostly because they’re still rather simple and replayable, really good sprite based animation, neat premises, etc.

Last edited:

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I really hate these reipatcher translated games, wish they were always precached rather than doing it on the fly.

Nevermind, this one actually is precached, it just doesn't say it in the main post.

Last edited:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Ok, I must be stupid. This game is supposed to be translated, right? Yet for me, nothing past the first cutscene is. I even tried waiting for a few minutes, in case there was some sort of delayed autotranslation going on.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
does anyone have a Mega link? or at least a working NOPY link? the one on the op is dead, and i can't make heads or tails of the other links

DuckDafer

Sep 8, 2021
does anyone have a Mega link? or at least a working NOPY link? the one on the op is dead, and i can't make heads or tails of the other links
A working NOPY link would be non-existent, considering the service has been dead/suspended for a while now.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes