Unity Completed Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude [Final 1.15] [Dystopia Story]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Aug 2, 2019
I also beat the game but he seems to not spawn in for me. Is there anything else I have to do to get him to spawn?
There's nothing in there because that Demon King (and the area where you can "recruit" him) becomes accessible in the game version 1.13. (Downloads in OP are for version 1.12) Only way to get there is to download a newer version of the game pretty much

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Is there a way to toggle sound for the animations in the gallery, or are they supposed to just be silent?

Purra

Jul 8, 2017
The game seems to be untranslated even tho it says that it's in MTL, the only translated lines was from the beginning of the opening upto when the gods sensed that the earth is shaking then the rest of the game has only bits of english like "Cancel and None".

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
anyone know how to get the translator working on the newest version ? do I just copy and paste the translator files ?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So the latest version is Ver1.14 and it's still under development? What's the version in OP?
Also are the Uncensored Patch / Translation patch tie to OP version, and are outdated?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Ver 1.15, older uncensor patch doesn't stop this version from running, so I've left it in. But I have NOT verified that everything still works as intended.
Two different types of MTL can be run for this ver. I've updated the game with a newer ver of ReiPatcher translate that pipes into DeepL, BUT you'll have to wait a second for it to send and apply the MTL text. As this has none of the previously translated text that the older MTL does. OR you can use the older ver by overwriting the files in ..\AutoTranslator\Translation\en with the provided rar file. I HAVE NOT TESTED THE STABILITY OF THIS.
The MTL still only covers the first few lines of the into, but will fall back to DeepL for some lines, but the delay can be noticeable for previously untranslated text. The older MTL however, has all of the UI translations and such immediately available. If you'd like to see newer MTL, nothing is required. If you want something that works without a delay, please overwrite the files as mentioned above.

krisisk3

Aug 4, 2017
folks im confused.

i defeated the "demon king?" and cleared the cave in the process, but now i have no clue where to continue going left the bandit gate is closed, or north of that a large ledge i cant get up.

on the right acroos the bridge i continue until i reach a ledge i cant get up on.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
folks im confused.

i defeated the "demon king?" and cleared the cave in the process, but now i have no clue where to continue going left the bandit gate is closed, or north of that a large ledge i cant get up.

on the right acroos the bridge i continue until i reach a ledge i cant get up on.
If I recall you have to go to the Underwater Village to the right of the home area, talk to the king again (Or for the first time), and then head back to the home camp.

krisisk3

Aug 4, 2017
right now i have met the greend girl.

she one shots me.
so the game plan is now to grind till im strong enough to defeat her or are there more areas?

also how does one return to the infernal area?

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
right now i have met the greend girl.

she one shots me.
so the game plan is now to grind till im strong enough to defeat her or are there more areas?

also how does one return to the infernal area?
In the home base area first screen where you find most npcs and the shop there is a ladder you climb up, towards the right at the top is a pipe or well you can jump into

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
im sorry but i cant find the area you are speaking of.
and the "shop lady" has disappeared.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you do not see the npc to the right by the well you may not be far enough in the main story.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
While CG cant hide text bar, while rape scenes screen goes dark, pink symbols wont make you see anything, most animations cant be zoomed.. why they do dis?

Last edited:
Reactions: jerbss
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes