• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude [Final 1.15] [Dystopia Story]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

horahora111

Mar 20, 2021
why did I play this game so lag. I already change the image to fastest. but it's not changing anything? can you help me?

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Ah yes , the story of heavenly battle buddha who caused 69 havoc in upper realm before get jammed into ground by rulai with giant bulky hand and then help golden monachos seek out kamasutra in CCA together with thicc sow and sandy to free every carnal desire in her native land.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
How to beat the music boss? The instruction gets cut off by the screen.
If I remember correctly, at the start of the fight you have to move between the various lanes, avoiding the 'notes' and if you survive that, I think the rest of the fight was fairly standard. If there were any gimmicks, it was probably that you had to beat down the brothers instead of the boss.
Sorry, I can't help you more on that fight, it has been a while since I played this game and I can't remember much about the bosses.

May 29, 2020
If I remember correctly, at the start of the fight you have to move between the various lanes, avoiding the 'notes' and if you survive that, I think the rest of the fight was fairly standard. If there were any gimmicks, it was probably that you had to beat down the brothers instead of the boss.
Sorry, I can't help you more on that fight, it has been a while since I played this game and I can't remember much about the bosses.
You are right about dodging notes, but when i get to the drums playing the notes it says the music is too loud and i cant go on, with the rest of the text being cut off. Let me know if that helps spark any memories, but thank you for the info!

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I google translated the Ci - en post in case anyone was interested in what was upcoming

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice to see that the one boss enemy that was only viewable in the cutscene and in the gallery will be back. It's too bad there isn't any combat changes or anything that would make fighting more interesting

Reactions: MagusOfAss
Jun 11, 2017
I don't know if i missed the explanation somewhere throughout the machine translation dialogue, but can someone explain what the blue inventory items are for? Are they purely for that weird..mating upgrade thing despite most not being able to be used? Or do they have some other function? Because its weird that you'd get them way before you'd seemingly be able to use that system. The ones that are called like "Cocktail lotion" or "Broken Chastity"

Staflen

Sep 20, 2017
I don't know if i missed the explanation somewhere throughout the machine translation dialogue, but can someone explain what the blue inventory items are for? Are they purely for that weird..mating upgrade thing despite most not being able to be used? Or do they have some other function? Because its weird that you'd get them way before you'd seemingly be able to use that system. The ones that are called like "Cocktail lotion" or "Broken Chastity"
As far as I know those items can only be used for that mating upgrade thing. In my experience the main thing they were useful for was selling for money.

Jun 11, 2017
As far as I know those items can only be used for that mating upgrade thing. In my experience the main thing they were useful for was selling for money.
By the time i asked i was like right before finishing the game anyway lol. It was a weird portion of the game's inventory because it always felt as if maybe you got something special but then you could never use it. I never sold any of them and they largely just sat there. Very strange. Only mated once and found no real need to since I was just thrown upgrades even with the scaling upped once by that dark skinned gal.

VI16

Aug 23, 2018

It got 1.13 update.
Can anyone post it here?
holy shit, i was thinking that it finished and that there is no new updates.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes