Unity Completed Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude [Final 1.15] [Dystopia Story]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
That looks good and yes, with the 'clothing status' display it now looks weird to call it C.HP. Personally, I would use Lvl. instead of Step. While Step is certainly story appropriate it sounds weird.

MasterSai

Nov 6, 2018
I actually liked this game, the only thing that kind of sucked was the gallery not having the sound effects as in game.

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
Does this game have animations outside of losses like the other one? And by that I mean access to the lose animations without actually needing to lose.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
what are the controls for pc
The game starts with a tutorial on movement, the hints just pop up when you move over certain areas, near certain terrain, or when you learn a new combo from leveling up.
Basic controls:
Arrow keys for movement. Space Bar for jump.
Z for attack, X for Special attack (magic/range attack), C for Inventory.
Also, the space bar is used as cancel in menus.
Double tapping the down arrow, while standing still, will lay your character flat so you you can crawl under low rocks an such.

Also, at the bottom of the start screen there are 2 options on the lower right corner. The left one is for settings and the right one is a game exit. Click on the settings and you can view the keyboard controls, which will show you what the default keys are mapped to.

Does this game have animations outside of losses like the other one? And by that I mean access to the lose animations without actually needing to lose.
At some point in the game you get the ability to tease the enemies, can't remember if it is there from the beginning or later, but eventually you can start teasing them. While standing next to an enemy, press the down arrow key. It should show this 'shower' of hearts to entice the enemy into fucking the MC. The MC and enemy takes damage while having sex and out lasting them means you win the combat.

poopcorn

Dec 27, 2017
At some point in the game you get the ability to tease the enemies, can't remember if it is there from the beginning or later, but eventually you can start teasing them. While standing next to an enemy, press the down arrow key. It should show this 'shower' of hearts to entice the enemy into fucking the MC. The MC and enemy takes damage while having sex and out lasting them means you win the combat.
Along with what Bipto said, when you "capture" an enemy after teasing and surviving an animation, you can take that enemy to an NPC and pair them up with another female NPC. There you can watch multiples of the same sex animations, as itwould be if it was the MC, only this time its an enemy fucking a NPC of your choice. You get to do this not long after getting the tease ability and beating a boss at the waterfall cave.

Dunno what the purpose of it is, aside from being a little custom gallery, I guess.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I created a Translation topic for better feedback during translations and for people to better track when translation patch is updated other than keeping this topic clean.
You can access it here.
The translation patch there is almost the same here only with some minor changes that I did today.
Only difference is a few regex I added regarding skills,Changed C.HP to HP and Wall jump tutorial.
Other than that I haven't touched the translation today.

With that said, new patches will be released on that topic.

Last edited:

Dachill

Feb 5, 2018
Is there any use for captured enemies?

Only thing i've found so far is releasing them for the exp/items.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Is there any use for captured enemies?

Only thing i've found so far is releasing them for the exp/items.
There's somebody you speak to in the same room as the save and rest point that will let you use the monsters you've captured to upgrade your gear with better stats and special traits depending on what you use.

VI16

Aug 23, 2018
henlo. Does this game have any cheats? I'm stuck on level where you need to run away from wall of fire in underworld.

VI16

Aug 23, 2018
uhhh
is this end?
it showing pixel scene, like old snes games, where wukongm priestess and that god-cenataur girl walking somewhere. I press buttons, but it only guiding me to save menu.
Ok then.

VI16

Aug 23, 2018
Is here any way to capture/have sex with female monsters? And, where i can capture ox-heads, horse-heads etc, where i can capture monsters?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
uhhh
is this end?
it showing pixel scene, like old snes games, where wukongm priestess and that god-cenataur girl walking somewhere. I press buttons, but it only guiding me to save menu.
Ok then.
As far as I am aware, that is the end of the game. You can save your game on that screen and then load it back up again, but it doesn't really change anything. It rolls back the action to right before that final fight, you can still run around and goof off in the game, but I haven't been able to find anything new or different.

Is here any way to capture/have sex with female monsters? And, where i can capture ox-heads, horse-heads etc, where i can capture monsters?
I don't think you can capture any of the female monsters, just the guys. Trying to seduce any of the female monsters just means you get smacked around while accomplishing nothing useful.
There is a section of the game, where you go to Hell, and I think that is the area where the Ox and Horse monsters are. If you have beaten the game, or are near the end of the game, there should be an upper area, (in the cave) with a woman standing beside a well. You can jump into that well and go to Hell, where those monsters hang out.

burz_ex

Aug 9, 2020
Here a CheatEngine table for:
- HP
- MP
Just run the game, open the table (in the CE of course), take some damage (for HP), or use Skill (for MP).
After taking damage / using a skill, the required memory is initialized and the activation of the script becomes available.
Then activate the desired item of cheat menu and voila.
Sorry for my bad english.

Reactions: TalRash4

VI16

Aug 23, 2018
As far as I am aware, that is the end of the game. You can save your game on that screen and then load it back up again, but it doesn't really change anything. It rolls back the action to right before that final fight, you can still run around and goof off in the game, but I haven't been able to find anything new or different.

I don't think you can capture any of the female monsters, just the guys. Trying to seduce any of the female monsters just means you get smacked around while accomplishing nothing useful.
There is a section of the game, where you go to Hell, and I think that is the area where the Ox and Horse monsters are. If you have beaten the game, or are near the end of the game, there should be an upper area, (in the cave) with a woman standing beside a well. You can jump into that well and go to Hell, where those monsters hang out.
Thank you very much!

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes