Unity Completed Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude [Final 1.15] [Dystopia Story]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Siphonapteron

May 15, 2018
Thanks! Is there any way to see the dialogue for the "It's impossible to be that big!" cg (orc x noa)? Doesn't appear to exist in the Event viewer menu, or maybe I'm missing a button to move to a second page? Last Event with CG appears to be "Sanzo's setting method".
Seconding this. There's a bunch of CGs in the gallery I never saw scenes for in-game, and it looks like they aren't in the scene-viewer either. If anyone knows how to trigger the scenes which can be missed, it would be great to hear it. Assuming they were implemented...

Reactions: Minipax84

Asaladye

Dec 15, 2019
I might have remembered that wrong.. that may be where she discovers a safe place behind a waterfall by climbing the ladder and jumping off, continuing east past the waterfall. Once the clan is moved there, a quest to rescue kidnapped monkeys has her going out to the west, where the boss fight above occurs. Sorry, it was hard to follow the first time and it's been a few days.
Sorryy, but i don't think that that is it still. I think you're referring to the start of the game where she just finds the water cave. I might be wrong however but the part I'm at is past the hell part when she gets revived and then it says something about heaven. Sorry for the inconvenience

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Oh you were right there is an uncensor "patch" for the CG gallery on page 3, doesn't conflict with the animation gallery uncensor too.
sry because this is not related to the game,

but just want to say that mentioning what page in this website/forum site, might not be helping because there is an actual setting for how many post for each page. For example, mine is set on 100 post per page, which makes this thread only have 2 pages. So I am not sure when someone mentioned in page "N".

Once again, I apologize for saying this here.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

The Butler

May 3, 2017
sry because this is not related to the game,

but just want to say that mentioning what page in this website/forum site, might not be helping because there is an actual setting for how many post for each page. For example, mine is set on 100 post per page, which makes this thread only have 2 pages. So I am not sure when someone mentioned in page "N".

Once again, I apologize for saying this here.
It's better to refer as post N.
Ask for it instead of Page n.
1611420085976.png Default visible post is 5.
And this is the Uncensor you want to install
If this link do not redirect you there (as it's ustil 5 post per page) search for post #48.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

Hichi

May 18, 2018
View attachment 998005
Does anyone know how to get past this part? I feel like its obvious, but i'm genuinely not sure what to do lmao :unsure:
Not sure if you found it already, but you return to where the Demon king was on the stone chair at the back of the monkey cave, and keep walking past it into the wall. A scene should trigger.

Subraumer

May 15, 2018
How can I capture the female monsters (mermaids etc.)? I just beat the game and unlocked the gallery and noticed that they can have sex with monsters too..

Asaladye

Dec 15, 2019
Not sure if you found it already, but you return to where the Demon king was on the stone chair at the back of the monkey cave, and keep walking past it into the wall. A scene should trigger.
Thank you so much! omgg

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Interesting Fact of the day part 2...

Contains early game spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also a question regarding the translation...
This game is based on china culture in some parts and have things Immortals,Gods,Cultivators,Budism and some other stuff.
I was translating Immortals as Gods which isn't entirely wrong since for you to become immortal you have to ascend to Godhood state.
So should I keep them as God or change to Immortal? I'll use Gods when common folk (villagers and such) talk about them nad Immortal when MC or other characters who supposely know about them.

Last edited:

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
I think changing it to Immortal would be for the better to avoid possible confusion later if actual gods are mentioned. It would also set more appropriate expectations for when you finally become immortal gameplay wise if you reach this status before the game ends.

Staflen

Sep 20, 2017
How can I capture the female monsters (mermaids etc.)? I just beat the game and unlocked the gallery and noticed that they can have sex with monsters too..
You need to find the female monster NPC's and talk to them. You can then use them to upgrade your clothes by talking to that white and black haired girl at your base. (I forgot her name)
If I remember correctly, you can get the harpy lady after you return from training. She is somewhere near the entrance to the throne room, through a different door.
I think you can only get the snake lady after you unlock the ability to return to the place you trained. She is somewhere in the village that is now overrun with tentacles.
You can probably get the mermaid after you unlock the double jump, she is somewhere high up in the blue dragon's underwater palace.
The demon lady is behind the house you and the disciple spend the night in. Just double jump through the window on the right-side of the house and keep going right until you find her.
Except for the Harpy, I only got the rest of the NPC's after I beat the game and loaded the save I made during the credits. Idk if you have to beat the game for the female NPC's to appear, or if they are always where they are. But I am certain those are their locations.
Also a question regarding the translation...
This game is based on china culture and have thing like Immortals,Gods,Cultivators,Budism and some other stuff.
I was translating Immortals as Gods which isn't entirely wrong since for you to become immortal you have to ascend to Godhood state.
So should I keep them as God or change to Immortal?
I think changing to immortal would sound better. Otherwise I think you would be calling half the people you meet "God".

The Butler

May 3, 2017
•••• Small Patch Hotfix ••••
  • Corrected a few wrong translations // there are a few "placeholder" translations like Fitness which correct translation would be Durability however the is not enough spacing for it. It's related to Clothing Durability. I might just go with HP as well later but until them I'll try to think of a similar and shorter word.
  • Rescaled some text which were going outbounds
  • Fixed regexes which weren't working as intended
  • Changed [Equipped] Tag to 1611497532108.png as Items with long names would overlap it.

Last edited:

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
  • Corrected a few wrong translations // there are a few "placeholder" translations like Fitness which correct translation would be Durability however the is not enough spacing for it. It's related to Clothing Durability. I might just go with HP as well later but until them I'll try to think of a similar and shorter word.
How about changing it to State?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
How about changing it to State?
State would be good if the vaulue was in names like: Intact,Mild Damage,Fair damage and so on.
But it's with number. SO it would be strange

State
85​
It wold be something like this.

EDIT: I noticed that some translations disappeared from the translation files.
Most likely me pressing CTRL+Z while setting up regex.
I finished retranslating it.... I'll uploading it with tomorrow patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zator

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
State would be good if the vaulue was in names like: Intact,Mild Damage,Fair damage and so on.
But it's with number. SO it would be strange

State
85​
It wold be something like this.
In that case why not go with C. HP for clothing HP to distinguish it from regular HP?

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Since when is Wukong female? Most instances that I know of he is male... or maybe was.
Its ero. :ROFLMAO:
If you are curious though. He's male. His wife is a succubus. A eastern succubus not the western one. And yes there is a major difference.

Staflen

Sep 20, 2017
Is there a way to unlock Wukong in the mating thing?
If you are talking about the clothing upgrade thing, then no. If you just want to view the animations, then you can seduce enemies by holding the ↓ key or by dying in front of them. You can also beat the game to unlock the galleries.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes